Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Beyond 2012: Catastrophe or Awakening?: A Complete Guide to End-of-Time Predictions
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on November 23, 2010
I ordered this expecting to find many plausible theories all in one place. However, the very first problem came up when I began reading many of the theories, only to find out at the end of them that they'd already been disproved! If I'd wanted to read that kind of theory, I would've have purchased a "disproven theory" book. Also, I suppose it's nice and technical that Mr. Stray provides a rather exhaustive amount of calculations and graphs but once again, if I'd wanted a technical book on the subject, I would've purchased one. It's claim of being in "layman's" terms is partly true I suppose but for the average consumer, I think they'd have a hard time getting through all the numbers.
Out of the 2012 books I've purchased thus far, this had been the most expensive and the worst! Don't waste your money, unless you like the idea of the problems mentioned above. I'd refer you to John Major Jenkins line of work based on the Maya as a start. I'm still looking for a valuable, all-encompassing work that will keep my interest and relay information!