Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 26, 2012
This is a great bag. I purchased mine at a hospital gift shop in my area. The bag is Stylish and functional. It is very well contructed and sturdy. It is worth the cost. I have been using mine as a hand bag because I have out grown my other hand bag and I am always carrying my books, sony reader or kindle fire. So it is great to just unzip the extra compartment to carry all my stuff. It's also great when I go shopping. I have the extra space to carry the things I bought. I'm thinking about buying 2 more as christmas gifts.
on October 2, 2013
Best bag ever for traveling!!! While sightseeing and shopping I could expand it and not have sacks! Wipes off nice. Would definitely recommend!!!
on September 16, 2015
This bag is great! I will be putting it through its paces on the next few weeks while on vacation (which is the reason I'd bought it), but it feels well made, looks nice, and is a great size. May get another color, of this one hold up well during travel, just top have another option for a bag with so much flexibility.
on May 12, 2015
I am very happy with this bag. I purchased it for airline travel, and it worked out perfectly. The top of the bags zips shut and fits right underneath the seat. And once I got to my destination I zipped it into its smaller bag and carried it is my purse. Absolutely perfect. I wish it came in other colors or patterns too, but this one is a great neutral especially for spring and summer.
on June 17, 2016
Awesome bag! Unzips to a larger size very easily. Plenty of inner pockets to hold small items such as cell phone and personals. Sturdy, well made, wipes clean with a damp cloth, looks great. Handles are long enough to use as a shoulder bag.
on February 17, 2016
I waivered on whether or not to order this bag, but am glad I went ahead and purchased it. First, it arrived a day ahead of schedule. Second, when I opened the package I was pleasantly surprised with the item. i had read some reviews that stated the color was more gray than bone but mine is bone. The surprise was the size. The specs showed this item as "10x15x4" (my measurements were closer to 10" height x 17" width x 4") but did not indicate if that was the full extended size. It wasn't. Once the bag is extended, it makes a very good sized tote--the 10" tall figure expands to 18." There are 3 inside pockets-each one more than large enough for a phone. There is also a zippered pocket (5" tall and 11" wide) and a zippered closure at the top so you don't have to worry about the bag falling over and spilling the contents. Finally, when the bag is not expanded, there is a zippered compartment on the outside of the bag (of course that would need to be emptied out when the bag is expanded). The material feels durable and waterproof. There is a contrasting print in the middle when the bag is expanded. All in all, this bag will do very well for why I purchased it--as a carry on for flights and a tote when visiting vacation destinations.
on September 28, 2015
I purchased this bag to take on a trip. I expanded the bag on the plane to use as a carry-on. After arriving, I shortened the bag by zipping it up and used it as my handbag. Very convenient and spacious. I do wish that there were more options to complement the black bags.
on April 13, 2015
excellent choice to have in your product line. I've purchased 3 of these bags (2 for gifts) because I like it so much. Great to use when travelling, you can zip up the top, and can expand it if you buy too much to carry - it opens up to the size of a shopping bag.
on January 1, 2015
I already had one when I ordered this. Bought 2 for gifts. Very handy if you plan to be out shopping or at a craft fair or sporting event etc. Great fabric, very durable and fashionable. Holds alot of stuff! Love it!!
on January 15, 2016
The construction of the bag is quality; my rating of two stars is to help others become aware that the color "bone" isn't as white as it appears in the picture on the site. The color is more of a light grey. While not unattractive it is not what I wanted. Unfortunately I opened the package to get a better look at the color, instantly rendering any possible chance of a return null and void. The company is quite pleasant to work with and responded to my inquiry within 24 hours. Again, the quality and customer service is there but I wish I hadn't opened the item to get a better view/to see if I'd like the bag.

See 1 answered question