5.0 out of 5 stars Great set up for the finale!, November 18, 2011
Amazon Customer "Readaholic" (Wichita, KS United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beyond Armageddon IV: Schism (Kindle Edition)
Great book in the series that I really like. Starts out much like the others with some humans not wanting to join the empire and have a partnership with one race of the alien invaders. Then, the politicians come out like vultures on the carcass after a major player is killed (not going to say which one but not the one you think...). Finally see some insight into who is really in control of the invasion and the different players, there is one major interesting twist on that and shows the long laid plans of the invaders. Really good addition to the series and cannot wait to see how it is wrapped up. I see that the author wrote these about the end of 2006 just wish they would all come out so I can buy them quicker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Series..., November 14, 2011
This review is from: Beyond Armageddon IV: Schism (Kindle Edition)
Lately I have been finding myself read more books about the end of the world, be it from aliens, zombies or what have you. I started this series and have gone through all the books in a very short period of time. I can say that this book ties up a lot of loose ends and puts everything back into the original stance from the first and second one. I'm not a mushy guy, but I felt for Nina and Trevor as well as Ashley for what the "Greater" players have done to them. The little bits and pieces about JB keep having me want to know more from the "Old Man" about what the heck is really going on...you do get a sense of the real purpose for the games in this book, including what the Order are up too. It's been such a good ride; I want to get the next book, Beyond Armageddon: Fusion, but unfortunately, I have to wait until Mr. DeCosmo releases it. I hope realllll soon!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, January 24, 2012
This review is from: Beyond Armageddon IV: Schism (Kindle Edition)
this series is outstanding and more than that a thriller/scifi/mystery with more twists and turns that always keeps you engaged. One of the things I like best is it's different than most other Scifi books out there, unique story line, characters that you can connect with and action! I bought all four books at once and read them all in a week, you just can't put it down once you start reading. I haven't seen any early info on book 5, but I hope it's coming soon, can't wait to see how it ends.

5.0 out of 5 stars "MUST HAVE BOOK 5", January 20, 2012
This review is from: Beyond Armageddon IV: Schism (Kindle Edition)
"Please come out with book 5" This series has it all! A real thrill ride! Once you start reading, you can't stop. Even the editing was great on all the 1st 4 books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Talk about a cliffhanger!, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Beyond Armageddon IV: Schism (Kindle Edition)
No spoilers here, but the destruction at the last... Oh, man!

The Order has way too much to answer for already - and we see what happens when one of the 7 Races loses the fight. The next book... well, there's a lot to wrap up. I'll get it for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sci fi as it was meant to be, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Beyond Armageddon IV: Schism (Kindle Edition)
Could not have dreamed a better story. Could not wait to read the next book. I still say this would make a great series of movies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping continuation, September 11, 2013
Britt A. Johnson (Athena, OR United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beyond Armageddon IV: Schism (Kindle Edition)
Trevor Stone's story continues, complete with disturbing alien battles and deeper dives into character development. Can't wait for the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Great, August 12, 2013
BM3 (Augusta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beyond Armageddon IV: Schism (Kindle Edition)
This series will make you lose sleep. I stayed up to four a.m. the other night because I could not put this book down. Trevor's empire is in jeopardy, but not from the aliens. Its the politicians. I love this series and this book does a good job of showing how well meaning politicians can really mess things up. The story takes a few tragic turns, but the good fight against the alien invaders continues. Although I got the first book for free, I have purchased all the rest. At $1.99 a book, this series is well worth the low cost. On to book V.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, July 24, 2013
This review is from: Beyond Armageddon IV: Schism (Kindle Edition)
Without getting to deep into the story I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the book. If you like this genre you are going to have trouble putting it down. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done, July 6, 2013
D&R (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beyond Armageddon IV: Schism (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. The love story that has been brewing comes to a head. Not mushy,but compelling. Well done.

Beyond Armageddon IV: Schism