From the Back Cover
From the publishers of The Unofficial Guide® to Walt Disney World®
"A Tourists Best Friend!"
The New York Times
Seven Great Ways That Beyond Disney Can Help You Have the Perfect Trip:
- Practical tips on when to go and how to beat the crowds at 11 of Central Floridas best theme parks
- Firsthand information on whats worthwhile and whats not at major attractions
- The inside scoop on where to go for the best roller coaster action
- Complete coverage of Universal Florida, including Islands of Adventure®, CityWalk®, and detailed restaurant reviews
- Comprehensive chapters on SeaWorld and Discovery Cove®, Busch Gardens®, Kennedy Space Center, Gatorland®, and the Holy Land Experience®
- Comparisons of all area water parks
- The straight story on Orlando-area dinner theaters and nightlife
About the Author
is the author of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World
and the executive publisher of the Unofficial Guide
KATIE BRANDON is a 2004 graduate of the University of Florida college of Journalism. This is her first book.
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.