'Beyond the Familiar lives up to its promise, rewards readers' trust and re-inforces Simply Better's straightforward lessons' (FT, March 2011). '...very much a practical guide...sets out methods of achieving the Holy Grail of consistent growth.' (Business Life, May 2011). ' Beyond the Familiar is a prescription for cautious, step-by-step change, not blue sky thinking.' (Marketingweek.co.uk, May 2011). 'This is a very short, very good book on how to grow a business, which every CEO or aspiring CEO should read' Robin Fairlie of the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing
From the Back Cover
Beyond the Familiar
offers a practical framework to helpcompanies achieve long-term organic profit growth. It focuses onactionable customer insights flowing freely through the businessand ultimately leading to consistently great customer solutions andexperiences and a strong brand. It gives specific advice andexamples on how to:
- Offer and communicate a clear, relevant customer promise
- Build customer trust by reliably delivering that promise
- Drive the market by continuously improving the offer, whilestill reliably delivering it
- Get further ahead by occasionally innovating beyond thefamiliar
- Support all this with an open organizational culture.
If you're looking for valid, practical guidance on how toachieve long term organic profit growth, it's in your hands.