5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for anyone!
I had to purchase this book for my Critical Thinking class at school and I am very happy that I did. This book is very insightful and offers great information and suggestions for everyone. I recommend this book to anyone looking to further their thinking skills.
Published 8 months ago by A. Holmes

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy customer
I was not happy with the quality of this book. It said minimal marking and highlighting and it was in good condition, but there is marking all over every single page. It makes it hard to even be able to read the chapters.
Published 23 days ago by Rachel Meyers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for anyone!, October 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Beyond Feelings: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Paperback)
Delivered and works as indicated. No issues.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy customer, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Beyond Feelings: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars 20 (HAPPY) Years Teaching With This Book!!!!, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Beyond Feelings: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Paperback)
I've taught critical thinking and business communication for YEARS using this book. Most of my students love it; many keep it and some who rented it ended up buying it. Some student reviewed it as being "boring" to read -- that's a kid who needs this book. It's not the kind of thing you sit down to read for diversion or enjoyment and you can't skim it and get its point, but if you read it and then apply the principles to the problems at the end of the chapters, you'll find that after a while your interpersonal relationships are working better, your problem solving skills have improved and you have more interest in life itself. For what it's worth, critical thinking as Ruggiero teaches in this book was never a strong point of my personality. I needed this book because I could not teach critical thinking; after a few years my own thinking skills evolved and improved. As Ruggiero writes, feeling is an important accessory to thinking since it points our attention to something we need to think about, but it cannot replace rational thought (and vice versa).

2.0 out of 5 stars Required text, October 6, 2013
This was a required text for a University level English class.
Prepare yourself students- borriiiinnnnngggggg.
Have to admit there were moments where I fell asleep while reading (hate that).
All i have to say is good luck.

1.0 out of 5 stars Paid for it but never got it, February 19, 2014
This review is from: Beyond Feelings: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Paperback)
Purchased this book for a class but NEVER got it so pretty much wasted my money. Contacted the sender "Big River Books, LLC" and they practically washed their hands by saying: "It was mailed. Contact your local post office", no money back nor a courtesy e.mail to check on things, nothing!. I guess merry X-mas on me. Hope the sender, " Big River Books, LLC" put the money to good use :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job., April 17, 2013
This review is from: Beyond Feelings: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Paperback)
Like I said. I needed this book for my Critical Thinking and Ethics course in college, and it did what it needed to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Dude! Thinking could actually allow me to navigate in peace again-freedom found here-buy it, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Beyond Feelings: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Paperback)
Huh! I thought I was thinking this whole time but I was emotionalizing everything. No wonder my problem solving skills need updating! Hippies buy this book and add a super powered Peace symbol with magnetic polarized negativity buster belt to your shield gear

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed using this text book for my class, May 19, 2012
This ebook was amazing! I had fun using it in my class. I downloaded it to my kindle app on my iPad and it was a blast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank U!!, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Beyond Feelings: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Paperback)
When my so finish this book n school I told him I want it back. I could learn something from this book, Good work!

Beyond Feelings: A Guide to Critical Thinking
Beyond Feelings: A Guide to Critical Thinking by Vincent Ruggiero (Paperback - February 8, 2011)
$76.07