5.0 out of 5 stars Best quality deal in a roll
I am really satisfied with this purchase the quality is great and the price is right.

I do not agree with the reviewer who gave this 2 stars simply because the pre-cut products are more convenient.
It would be more fair to compare this with other rolled products. Pre-cut is three times the price and that does not even include the shipping.

I...
Published on December 7, 2010 by T. ross

3.0 out of 5 stars Better prices elsewhere
FYI consumers - I just bought this same product at a Whole Foods Market for $4.19. Paying $8.99 plus shipping seems like highway robbery.
Published on January 4, 2009 by S. Kelliher

5.0 out of 5 stars Best quality deal in a roll, December 7, 2010
T. ross (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beyond Gourmet Unbleached Parchment Paper, 71-Square Foot Roll (Kitchen)

I also did not find that the paper curls up it does not lay 100% flat but it does not curl up and get in the way
like other paper I have purchased in the supermarket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stellar Product & Great Price!, January 13, 2012
I LOVE this parchment paper and cannot live without it in my kitchen! I ordered one roll about three months ago and still have at least half of it left. I use this paper whenever I make baked goods and I never need to grease it; not even macaroons stuck to this parchment paper.

The fact that this paper is unbleached is a bonus. Unbleached paper is more pliable than white parchment and it is more environmentally friendly, which is always a plus.

The box does not have a metal cutting edge on it, but I really don't mind since I've always used scissors to cut parchment. I imagine if you are used to cutting parchment from the box, this might be annoying though.

I've tried many brands and this one beats all the rest in performance and price. I recommend this product to anyone who bakes, enjoys fast cleanup, likes not using oil or grease for baked goods and wants to make their kitchen a bit more green!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, and it's healthy!, January 17, 2012
Kevin (Flourtown, PA) - See all my reviews
I bought this parchment paper for two reasons: the value for 71 square feet, and the fact that it is unbleached. I've used it a few times to make cookies so far, and it's performed well both times. My wife and I use parchment paper a lot when we bake to reduce the amount of cleanup and to prolong the life of our pans. We both like that this is unbleached because it means less chemicals involved in processing the paper, which ultimately means it's healthier for you.

The only CON that I have about this product is the packaging. They need to put a cutter on the box so that you don't need to manually tear or use scissors all the time. Giving it 4 stars for that reason - the paper itself is otherwise great!

This parchment paper is a great value for what you get, and it performs well in and out of the oven. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great paper!!, August 24, 2010
I searched high and low at my local supermarkets for parchment paper that I needed for certain recipes, and decided to try getting it on Amazon.com, and guess what??
I found it there. Very pleased with the performance of this paper. Serves the purpose 100 percent. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for parchment paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye aluminum foil, November 25, 2011
T. Rathbone (Rutherfordton, NC) - See all my reviews
This unbleached parchment paper has essentially replaced aluminum foil in my house. If the paper curls when I rip it off, I find turning it over helps it to lay flat. I truly love the packaging on this too. There is no jagged blade on the box like with other papers so I no longer slice my fingers when ripping off the paper. The 71 square foot roll is a great buy compared to brands in the local stores. I'm on my 4th roll and will continue using this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without it!!, September 4, 2013
This Unbleached Parchment Paper is really a God sent. I use it for everything, not only baking. Line a sheet pan & individually freeze fresh summer fruits & veggies, even fresh garlic & sliced mushrooms. Placing cut squares between fresh fish fillets also for freezing. Then adding a few tablespoons of salsa w/the fillets & wrap w/ parchment paper in a 400 degree oven for the best fish wrap you ever tasted. I once read a review where someone complained about the uneven tearing of the paper. Has that person ever heard of kitchen scissors, works wonders......as does this parchment paper. Also, it's recyclable. Try it, that's all I can say!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond Gourment Unbleached Parchment Paper, June 11, 2013
I discovered parchment paper a few years ago and have never looked back. I love the fact that I can re-use the paper after baking something 'dry' like cookies or biscuits. I even line my deep baking dishes with this paper so no hard scrubbing later. My only grievance is that it has no cutter on the rim. I don't use scissors to cut, I just hold the box a certain way and pull the paper at an angle over the edge to 'cut' it. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value!, February 7, 2012
D Takumi H (Honolulu, Hawaii, USA) - See all my reviews
Purchased this specifically to dehydrate spaghetti sauce. Works like a charm and at the right price! The dehydrated sauce dries like fruit leather and peels right off the unbleached parchment paper. Clean-up is a snap for this and any other messy drying, baking and similar cooking tasks. why pay more?

3.0 out of 5 stars Better prices elsewhere, January 4, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Parchment Paper, April 10, 2014
This seems more natural that the bleached parchment paper I've used. If you remove the tab carefully, there is a cardboard cutting surface that works pretty well if you are careful. I usually have to cut it to size with scissors, anyway. I'm happy with this product.

Beyond Gourmet Unbleached Parchment Paper, 71-Square Foot Roll