Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
vote
It says under IMPORTANT INFORMATION/Indications: "Made from 100% unbleached, totally chlorine free paper Silicone-coated"
May 29, 2014 by Jo
vote
It does not. Google their website, and it states clearly that they use silicone, not quilon.
Sep 16, 2013 by M. Copeland
votes
It is for lining baking sheets, i don't think it would be as good as freezer paper.
5 days ago by T. Colwell
votes
On my product it says: "Imported by A. V. Olsson Trading Co., Inc. Stamford,CT 06902" and "Product of Sweden"
Dec 5, 2014 by Elisabetta
votes
No
Oct 5, 2013 by Ellie L
votes
I use a piece of parchment under pizza that i bake at 450 in the oven, and i usually cut off the corners that stick out - they get baked and brittle and end up in the bottom of the oven. It does a great job in the oven - allows the crust to crisp and supports it just enough to keep it on top of the rack until the crust can support itself. Direct heat, like a grill, will probably just burn it right off the bottom of the pizza. you might try a fish tray - enameled square and full of holes - that would support the crust but has the air circulation to allow a crispy crust. It also makes an insulating, heat-distributing layer above the fire.
13 days ago by Loren H Miller
votes
Yes.
Mar 27, 2015 by J. P. Wakamatsu
votes
brown
Oct 10, 2014 by lynn m lehto
votes
It doesn't say the ingredients but it says "From FSC certified forests", "Unbleached totally chlorine free", "Silicone coated - derived from silicone found in sand/quartz/rock".
Sep 27, 2014 by Mila A.
votes
No, it is 100% unbleached paper. I read my box to be sure.
Sep 27, 2014 by Smarti
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers