Beyond River Cottage 1 Season 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. Episode 1 It's five years since Hugh left London behind for rural Dorset, and now he and his growing family are moving on from River Cottage to the nearby farm of their dreams.
2. Episode 2 It's been several weeks since Hugh took a lease on a collection of barns near his new farm in Dorset.
3. Episode 3 Hugh's sow Maggie is due to give birth to piglets. There is little Hugh can do to help except build a maternity room and leave her to it.
4. Episode 4 On May Day every year you can find the Wessex Morris Men dancing on the Cerne Abbas Giant. Crowds gather to watch the event and this presents Hugh with the perfect opportunity
5. Episode 5 Spring spells many new arrivals at Hugh's farm. Maggie has given birth to 11 piglets, and they are today joined by two new lambs.
6. Episode 6 With spring fast becoming summer, Hugh is tempted into installing beehives at The River Cottage HQ.
7. Episode 7 It's high summer and the season's underway for Dorset's carnivals and regattas.
8. Episode 8 The day has come for Hugh to harvest his first crop of home-spun honey. At River Cottage HQ.
9. Episode 9 Summer and the season of plenty are well and truly over, but Hugh's going with the seasonal flow and planning a menu for a special Autumn feast at River Cottage HQ.
10. Episode 10 It's Christmas and Hugh is preparing for River Cottage HQ's final event of the year. The plan is to shoot, harvest, gather and cook enough food to furnish the tables for a magnificent medieval festive banquet.
|Executive Producer||Tom Beard|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|