Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 25, 2016
I have never read any works of Hindu philosophy or religion, but I found this work to be presented clearly and explained well. There were a few places where I got tripped up by terminology, but 95% of the time the terms were clearly explained and the text behind it was made clear, even to a novice like me. I can't speak about the other versions of this text, but I can say that this version was accessible and understandable. If you're looking to enhance your knowledge of the world, its people, and its religions, this is a great book to read.
on April 24, 2016
Very informative. One chapter explains the next chapter of the actual book. A good way to understand the book
on April 22, 2016
Great book!
on April 18, 2016
I have read Gita in Hindi and i want my kids to learn about Hindu religion and they can't read Hindi or punjabi so one day while looking for some other books i saw The Bhagwad Gita (Hndu religious book) so i bought for them.My 10 year old daughter reads every day and she really learned a lot and now i am looking forward my son to read it.Very nicely translated.
on April 8, 2016
The review section is kind of annoying, but its still a classic
on April 6, 2016
The chapter summaries are longer than the chapters. This takes away from book. Reading what somebody else thinks about each chapter before you read the chapter -certainly this is not how this book was meant to be read. Get a version that doesn't try to tell you what the Bhagavad Gita means. Get the meaning your self.
on April 1, 2016
Loved it!
on March 30, 2016
The best translation I've come across. Good read, informative and magical at the same time
on March 22, 2016
Wonderful book.
on March 20, 2016
Excellent choice. Easy read. Very deep. Stays with you long after you have finished.