- Save 5% on Ivation Outdoor TV Cover with Remote Pocket when you purchase $10.00 or more of Qualified items offered by DBROTH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Ivation Outdoor TV Cover w/Enclosed Remote Pocket when you purchase $10.00 or more of Qualified items offered by DBROTH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Ivation Big Time Digital LED Clock when you purchase $10.00 or more of Qualified items offered by DBROTH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Ivation Glow Glass Waterproof Multi Color LED Light-Up Wine Cup when you purchase $10.00 or more of Qualified items offered by DBROTH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Ivation Waterproof Bluetooth Swimming Pool Floating Speaker when you purchase $10.00 or more of Qualified items offered by DBROTH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Port Bi-Directional Cable TV Splitter Signal Booster/Amplifier with Active Return Zero Signal Loss and VoIP Telephone Bypass Feature
|Price:||$38.50 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$37.49 (49%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Compare to Electroline EDA-FT08300. Provides 4 amplified output ports with Active Return.
- All ports are LOSSLESS both forward and reverse. This is a true lossless 4-port splitter.
- MODEM port provides a connection point for VoIP equipment, so that a power failure will not affect services.
- Compatible with all standard and digital Cable TV services, including the "Triple Play" phone service.
- Unique mounting design allows for horizontal or vertical mounting in any space. 5-year warranty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
NOTE! Per instructions, this unit is intended for use on cable TV systems, NOT satellite. They say that by connecting this product to a satellite system, you can damage the amplifier and void the warranty. Also, they do NOT recommend using this lossless amplifier with an Antenna system. For Antenna systems, they recommend a "passive return" amplifier such as PCT-MA2-4P.
This unit is heavy duty and well built. The instructions were very clear, useful and thorough. After installation, I was able to receive cable on all TV sets throughout the 3-level house without any problem.
For those here who say "no power adapter", the power adapter is in the bottom of the box under a layer of cardboard. If you don't look carefully, you can miss it and throw it out with the packaging. Also, the power adapter does NOT come with a power cord for use between the adapter and the unit. You supply a section of coaxial cable which serves as the low voltage power cord. On the other hand, if you didn't receive a power adapter, it sounds like they were quite responsive when you called them.
After some research I settled on this PCT model, since it was lossless, compatible with modems, and didn't introduce any extra noise. Installation was fairly simple and having a power adapter that uses a coax cable made it easy for me to get the right size. I didn't opt to use the Bypass Feature, but it's nice to know it's there. After installing, I noticed marked improvements in signal level, SNR, and upstream power. Does this translate to better, faster, internet? No, but it's certainly more stable, and now all outlets in my house are capable of transmitting digital signals now that Comcast has turned off analog signals.
Running solid for a month with no issues, and the 5-year warranty will ensure my happiness for some time (just make sure to buy from a qualified vendor).
I then replaced one of the digital boxes with a HD Receiver. The on demand and search functions on the HD Receiver (both of which require a strong return signal back to cable company) would not work. I replaced the Electroline with the PCT-VC-5U signal booster/amplifier with active return and am now able to use the on demand and search functions.
I would highly recommended this PCT-VC-5U.
This unit is not an amp but a unity amp. In other words, what goes in comes out all the ports at the same signal level that it went into. No splitter loss! So by using this I literally DOUBLED the output power of my modem talking to the cable company and the Internet access is now much more stable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I live in a rural town, and our house has underground utilities. When over-the-air broadcasts became digital, we lost virtually everything and had to resort to cable. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Andrew
Exactly what I need and works great. Comcast would not issue a signal booster and wanted to just come out and run another line and charge me for it. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Jared West
Works great with U-Verse.. Boosts both the ethernet and video signal..Published 18 months ago by Hercuroc
Works well. Since I am using it at the shore, I am not sure about the F fitting carrying DC power, but time will tell.Published 22 months ago by Colin J. Horton
My digital cable signal would always scramble. I put this booster in and now I can watch the digital cable I'm paying for without the picture pixelating. Mine had a power adapter.Published on October 20, 2013 by Kahallie
It didn't have the power supply and tried several email and calls to get one. It was only after I returned it that someone contacted me, but they were mainly worried about the bad... Read morePublished on July 22, 2013 by Brian P
I have an extensive background in electronics, including the design of many different
types of amplifiers. Read more