Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bi-Rite Market's Eat Good Food: A Grocer's Guide to Shopping, Cooking & Creating Community Through Food
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 28, 2015
Great book!
on August 15, 2014
I like it. It does what it's supposed to do.
on August 12, 2014
Lots of information..........a joy to read and follow.
on July 19, 2014
Purchased this as a gift for a published food writer who loved it. We visited Bi-Rite together so I purchased the book for her. Great gift, great store, beautiful book with fantastic photos, recipes and so much more.
on May 23, 2014
Writing is well done. Material is well researched. Overall presentation is pleasing. Ms. Gough is great at her job! Enjoy.
on April 3, 2014
I love this book. Not many recipes but an education in shopping aisles of a grocery store. I give it as a gift to all my friends interested in food. I wish I had a neighborhood store like this
on March 29, 2014
I read it cover to cover after I visited SF. I wish I had a neighborhood market like Bi-Rite. Lots of common since stuff, but a lot of new info too.
on February 24, 2014
The absolute must have cookbook for every household. I give this book to friends and family alike. I think I have purchased over a dozen. The price is right!
on December 26, 2013
I expected this to be a better book but it's really more about this guy's shop, which sounds great and it probably somewhere I'll never go. I enjoyed reading about how he gets goat but it's not really applicable to my life in Alaska where there are no food co-ops. It is a pretty book.
on October 27, 2013
We've been participating in a CSA through our local farmers market. This book has become a fantastic companion to the veggies we've enjoyed this year. While the Bi-Rite Market is in California, there was plenty of great, usable information for this Midwestern girl.