5.0 out of 5 stars Nice n sturdy
The corset strings were a little short, or maybe I should've ordered a large, but I replaced the lace strings with longer, thicker, more durable string and it fits just fine, it doesn't bend or move--even on the sides or front... I have a little under belly, but I'm sure it will eventually disappear. I can't wait to see if it actually works on my waist line.
Published 11 months ago by JASMINE SIMS 901

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price, it's worth it
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:17 Mins
I finally received my corset this morning in the mail after waiting for weeks. I'm very disappointed because I felt lied to. They said you get a free string with corset, but none came. The string in the corset is flimsy and I'm scared it'll break soon. About it being steel boned, I'm too sure about that because they bends.

For...
Published 7 months ago by Lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice n sturdy, April 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the buy!!!, July 14, 2014
I am new to this waist training so I was unsure on how it would be. I just got it today so the shipping was faster than expected. Tracking the item was not hard either but this item did come from china so u have to track via china posts website. Fitting into the corset was something of a task. U have to loosen all the strings n proba ly have someone help u put it on. I had my husband help n it took us almost 20 min for the first time. It feels great! Instantly slimmed me down and its comfortable as well. Definitely steel boned I can feel them but there not hurting at all! Sitting down is a task at first but it just takes practice. Ive only had it a day n I can feel something working. Its worth the buy ladies! Cheap and well made! My sister is already gunna buy one too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, June 22, 2014
My corsette fit as expected! I love it however it did come including a extra piece in the packaging that had no instruction as to how to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., December 15, 2014
I ordered this from SZLINGERIE. It is steel boned, and looks really nice. My waist is about 26.5in, and I got a small. It fits perfectly. I wish they had an extra small for when this gets too big, since there is only like a 2-3in gap in the back right now. I do wish it came with laces instead of ribbon though. I'm not sure how long the ribbons will last, but they're ok for now.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, August 11, 2014
I have only had this for a few days. So far it's been great. It was a little difficult to put on at first, but I loosened the strings in the back and then fastened the front and tightened the back, now fits perfect, very slimming and not noticeable under most clothing. Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, August 6, 2014
Definitely works I see results and it's only been a week or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed, June 7, 2014
I seriously don't to take it off so comfy. In love must buy it . Worth the wait and the buy

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price, it's worth it, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Bi.tencon Black/champagne 24 Spiral Steel Boned Satin Corset Waist Training Corset (Apparel)
Length:: 0:17 Mins

For reference: I'm 5'2 and weighs 122lbs at the moment. I ordered a small.

At first I was worried that it's too small, but after adjusting the back it fits perfect. Just a bit tight (which it's supposed to be) for waist training.

Would I recommend it? YES! The price is affordable and the corset is not bad. I like it so far. Just wished they had mailed the extra string. But oh well... life goes on.

4.0 out of 5 stars ordered a size bigger, and fit great, September 23, 2014
The other reviews said it was too small, so im about a medium, and ordered the large and it fit perfect. the metal clasps were really uncomfortable. i have a sewing machine and just removed the clasps and sewed it shut. fits great, comfy and cinches me in really well. for the price, you cant go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, April 20, 2014
This corset is amazing.....fast shipping. ...I can wear clothing that I haven't worn comfortably in years, it gives me the perfect waist line .....great buy!!!!