- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$21.02 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.97 (30%)|
Size: 3-Cup | Color: Silver
The Bialetti Moka celebrates more than 80 years of classic design elegance and technological simplicity. From the early 1950s to the present day, Bialetti has manufactured over 200 million coffee makers. In particular, the Moka Express has become iconic and has allowed millions of consumers to enjoy great Italian coffee. The Moka produces a rich, authentic espresso in just minutes. The aluminum pot features Bialetti’s distinctive eight-sided shape that allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee.
Use coffee ground specifically for a moka coffee maker. Don't use too fine ground coffee. Periodically check the funnel, the filter plate and the washer for wear. Over time, they may need to be replaced. Never use the pot without water. Never use other contents besides coffee like teas, cacao powder or instant coffee as it will clog the filter plate. If the heat is too high, coffee may have a burnt taste. Getting the optimum temperature for brewing may take some trial and error. Store coffee grounds in airtight container, away from sunlight. Use filtered water for best coffee flavor.
1. Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve.
2. Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel
3. Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base. Avoid using the handle for leverage.
4. Select burner size to fit bottom of pot. For gas stovetop, make sure the flame is not larger than bottom of pot. The flame should not come around the sides of the pot.
5. Place pot on the stovetop until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post. There will be a gurgling sound during this process.
6. When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove.
7. Before pouring coffee, stir it in the upper chamber with a small spoon to equalize all the different coffee layers for optimum flavor.
In Italy, where the kitchen is the heart of the home, where coffee is a passion and where the ritual bring friends and family together, Bialetti is found in nine of ten households. Why? Because like every true Italian, coffee is in our soul. And just as Alfonso Bialetti’s Moka Express revolutionized the art of coffee brewing, we’ve been crafting innovations that advance the art for nearly a century. Bialetti began in Italy, but has become a leading brand around the world because our high-quality products bring simplicity, functionality and beauty to the kitchen. Our advanced technology and distinctive styling combine to create solutions that are simple to use and beautifully designed. Today, the Bialetti family of products has grown. We bring a multitude of styles and colors to market. But our Italian heritage and passion live on in every line. When is comes to Italian coffee, the Moka Express is the premier stovetop coffee maker.
I bought this for my wife for Xmas last year and she uses it every day. It's just right for one person to have a couple of cups.Published 33 minutes ago by Ren Lewicky
From the very beginning the inside of the basement has rust and small defects. Do not like it.Published 23 hours ago by Yury Ustinovskiy
I've used the 3 cup Moka for quite some time and just wanted to get a larger version to satisfy me when I needed a really big cup of coffee. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Aaron G.
I have traveled across Europe, Australia, and parts of North Africa since the 70s. I am a coffee snob, and love the strong, dark espressos there. Read morePublished 2 days ago by NoRed1917
I like the pot and how it works but this is tiny!!! A lot smaller than I expected. I have to run it twice to get enough coffee out for a cup. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Blkbell
its too small, in the pucture says 1 Cup, but i repeat, in the picture looks bigger!!! Please i always buy using amazon, i really need this item, can you give an alternative? Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer