- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$40.05 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$4.94 (11%)|
Size: 9-Cup | Color: Silver
Would you like to give feedback on images?
The Bialetti Moka celebrates more than 80 years of classic design elegance and technological simplicity. From the early 1950s to the present day, Bialetti has manufactured over 200 million coffee makers. In particular, the Moka Express has become iconic and has allowed millions of consumers to enjoy great Italian coffee. The Moka produces a rich, authentic espresso in just minutes. The aluminum pot features Bialetti’s distinctive eight-sided shape that allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee.
Use coffee ground specifically for a moka coffee maker. Don't use too fine ground coffee. Periodically check the funnel, the filter plate and the washer for wear. Over time, they may need to be replaced. Never use the pot without water. Never use other contents besides coffee like teas, cacao powder or instant coffee as it will clog the filter plate. If the heat is too high, coffee may have a burnt taste. Getting the optimum temperature for brewing may take some trial and error. Store coffee grounds in airtight container, away from sunlight. Use filtered water for best coffee flavor.
1. Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve.
2. Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel
3. Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base. Avoid using the handle for leverage.
4. Select burner size to fit bottom of pot. For gas stovetop, make sure the flame is not larger than bottom of pot. The flame should not come around the sides of the pot.
5. Place pot on the stovetop until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post. There will be a gurgling sound during this process.
6. When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove.
7. Before pouring coffee, stir it in the upper chamber with a small spoon to equalize all the different coffee layers for optimum flavor.
Knob, Lid, Small Column, Coffee Collector, Handle, Filter Plate, Gasket, Funnel, Heating Vessel, Valve
In Italy, where the kitchen is the heart of the home, where coffee is a passion and where the ritual bring friends and family together, Bialetti is found in nine of ten households. Why? Because like every true Italian, coffee is in our soul. And just as Alfonso Bialetti’s Moka Express revolutionized the art of coffee brewing, we’ve been crafting innovations that advance the art for nearly a century. Bialetti began in Italy, but has become a leading brand around the world because our high-quality products bring simplicity, functionality and beauty to the kitchen. Our advanced technology and distinctive styling combine to create solutions that are simple to use and beautifully designed. Today, the Bialetti family of products has grown. We bring a multitude of styles and colors to market. But our Italian heritage and passion live on in every line. When is comes to Italian coffee, the Moka Express is the premier stovetop coffee maker.
This thing is awesome! I think I've made coffee just about every possible way and this might be my new favorite. Read morePublished 23 hours ago by James Six
Love this! It's adorable and makes a darn fine cup of coffee! It's also winning out over my French press, since I find it much easier to clean.Published 1 day ago by Jessica A May
We made our morning coffee with the 6-cup for many years but found there just wasn't enough for two people with that little maker. Read morePublished 2 days ago by carthage
1-cup of espresso measures just a few ounces. I wish I had known the actual "size" and bought a larger version. Otherwise, it makes good espresso.Published 3 days ago by very satisfied
This espresso maker works perfectly and is the exact right size for my latte every morning. No frills - just works great.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer