Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop Espresso Maker
The Bialetti Moka celebrates more than 80 years of classic design elegance and technological simplicity. From the early 1950s to the present day, Bialetti has manufactured over 200 million coffee makers. In particular, the Moka Express has become iconic and has allowed millions of consumers to enjoy great Italian coffee. The Moka produces a rich, authentic espresso in just minutes. The aluminum pot features Bialetti’s distinctive eight-sided shape that allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee.
Directions for use :
1.Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve
2. Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso
3. Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base
4. For gas stovetop, make sure the flame is not larger than bottom of pot
5. Place pot on the stovetop until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post
6. When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove. Hazel brown foam appears just seconds before the coffee is completely done.