Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on March 2, 2009
These are exactly what I wanted! I seasoned them like the directions called for and they have performed wonderfully. Even cooking, very quick clean up--dishwasher not been necessary and I specifically looked for nonstick cookware that I could put in the dishwasher. Silicone handles perform as expected. Definately recommend this set to anyone who is looking for cookware that gets used on a daily basis.
on November 9, 2009
ok this product works great.. the only con is that the small 1 quart pot can tip over when empty that's due to the handle is equal to the weight of the pot
every thing else is just as it states found it cheaper at costco I highly recommend this product... I compared it all the name brands Emril , Anolon, earth pan,calphalon, and so on
on June 30, 2009
This is not my first purchase from Amazon.com. I like this site, the products are always in good condition, and shipping is always in time. I would recommend this site to all online shopping lovers!! What about the Bialetti cookware set, I love it! Good price and quality! I purchased one for myself 3 years ago, still like new! I ordered the second one as a gift for my sister,she is soo happy!
on August 13, 2010
I am no master chef, but I enjoy cooking. We received this set as a wedding gift last year and I just began using them about one month ago. This is my first Bialetti cookware (I was a T-FAL user before) and I think I will stick with this brand from now on. I love it!

Pros:
+ Incredibly easy to clean and food doesn't stick at all. Whatever I cook in them literally rinses away with warm water - even remnants of meat sauce.
+ They are sturdy and heavy with long rubbery handles. The lids fit securely. Feels high quality.
+ They cook evenly and perfectly each time.
+ They still look brand new after a month of everyday use. So shiny and attractive!

Cons: I honestly can't think of any.

Recommended? Hell yes.
on June 25, 2010
My old set of Circulon cookware was great, but after about 18 years I had already replaced the pans I used most a couple of times, and the remaining ones were about ready to toss. I saw this Bialetti 13 piece cookware set on Amazon on sale, so I checked the reviews on Amazon and did a little online research. Most of the reviews were good-to-great, with a few not so good (which seems about par for most good reviews). I figured that for the price I would take a chance and try them. They arrived before the scheduled arrival date, and every piece was in good condition (no dings).

I like the glass lids on the pots for viewing inside the pans, but you need to be more careful with glass then metal lids. The fit of the lids on the pans is very good. The handle on the pot lids are a mix of rubber-like material and metal, so you may need a mitt when taking a lid off a hot pan (hot metal), but the pot handles stay cool. When I first unpacked the box, I didn't care for the looks of the pots and pans, but I'm getting used to them. Otherwise, they appear to be well made, and the set has a nice combination of different sizes and styles. I've only used a few of them so far, but they handle cooking well. I like that I they are oven safe (to a higher temp than the old Circulon set was) as it's nice to finish some dishes off in the oven. Time will tell with the non-stick surface to see how long they stay non-stick, but even it it only lasts 5 years, I'll figure it was a good buy for the price. (If they last 10 years, I'll say they were a great buy. If they last more than 15 years, I'll sell my first-born for another set.

P.S. Victor sends his regards....
on January 30, 2010
We do not live close to good shopping, so I needed to order my cookware on line, without seeing or feeling it. I researched this for hours for some that wouldn't not be thin and tinny, but not high end or high priced. I finally took a chance on these. (Had not been familiar with the Bialetti brand.) We were not disappointed! They are quite heavy, have a good non-stick surface and have quality handles and covers.

We are very satisfied with our choice!
on November 13, 2010
These pots were given to me as a gift about 7 years ago. They're a really attractive set, and look much better in person than they do in the pictures. Initially they performed great, too. I love the glass tops and the stay cool handles, and the non-stick worked like a charm...for awhile. After about 3 years, the non-stick properties seemed to have worn off, and the soft handle material had started to get sticky rub off. By year 6, the Teflon non-stick coating itself was flaking off into our food (even though I never used metal cooking implements; only bamboo, silicone, and nylon). Time to throw them out. These were a great starter set and are a great price, but they are not lifetime pots. Given what we now know about Teflon, I'd say be very careful with these and throw them out as soon as you see signs of scratching and flaking on the inside of the pots. I'm buying a new set of Chantal enamel interior pots (they're supposed to last a lifetime) so that I don't have to worry about chemicals leaching into my food.
on January 31, 2010
Product performs as advertised - really cooks evenly and cleans up with little or no work. One pot did not have a good fit with the lid, but that is minor. However, I found the same set three weeks later for half Amazon's price at a wholesale club. Needless to say, this upset me.
on August 8, 2011
I bought two of the Bialetti pans and there handles after using about twice the handles became very sticky and now I hate using them. I have tried everything to get the sticky off, but it doesn't go away. Very anoying.
on August 20, 2013
I have purchased two of these pans and absolutely hate them. I am an excellent cook and take very good care of my pans. While the clean up is as easy as can be everything sticks to these pans when I cook. And yes I know how to follow directions. I keep thinking they will get better but for me these are out on the street.