5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our beach wedding
We looked and looked and looked for the perfect lighter material suit for our caribbean beach wedding last May - you'd think in Vegas you'd be able to find such a thing. Nope - at least not for a reasonable price.

Published on January 28, 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Very low quality material
The material is very low quality. I have no idea where those good reviews are coming from. I do not think that this suit is worth that price. I would be ok with it if it was fake but good quality. However this is fake and very low quality. Think twice before you buy it.
Published 8 months ago by Juvenal havyarimana

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our beach wedding, January 28, 2011
This review is from: Bianco B Men's Two Button Modern Fit Side-Vent Linen Suit (Apparel)

Saw this suit and thought we'd give it a chance. It was perfect, other than having to return the "Regular" for a "Long". That said, it was an easy transaction returning the one and getting the replacement.

Took it to probably THE most renowned tailer in Vegas to get it altered, and he was quite impressed by the price we paid vs. the quality. He did comment that he didnt think it was a true "Brioni" (hence the Bianco part) suit, but still excellent quality and it looks great on.

Note that the pants will come unhemmed and the waist size is automatically set based on the size jacket you order - so tailoring is imminent.

I'd recommend this suit, hands down - we couldnt have picked anything better for our (hot!) beach wedding.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very low quality material, February 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Suit, December 21, 2010
I wasn't sure about ordering the suit. But when I received it, the suit was amazing. The pants are un hemmed so you can adjust it and the jacket is a great fit. As I live in Australia I thought I would receive the suit in a month like all my orders from amazon, but I got the suit in a week. I am so happy. Would recommend this suit. I am 6 foot and small/medium built and 38s fit perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket, Pant's inseam is a bit large, June 3, 2014
I love this suit. Love it. But chances are you will need it tailored (obviously). I have a 34" chest :(, but the 36 suit jacket fit me great. I am 6' tall and have an inseam of about 31". The pants, however, are WAY too long on me. The pants are about 2" longer than what I would view acceptable for a size 30 pant. That is my only complaint. I was astounded by the fact that is was 100% linen (most of these brands fake that) and that it looks great. I fit better in slim-fit suits generally, but this modern fit did the job plenty well. The color of the suit I got was spot on with the picture, and it looks amazing. I got the sky blue and I would recommend it to anybody that is interested in getting an inexpensive, summery-linen suit to strut around in. This is an exceptional suit, and I will be looking back to this brand to buy my second suit. I hope this helps!

3.0 out of 5 stars not for stocky builds, June 17, 2014
Ordered a size up and still way to small. If you are a stocky build you will not fit in this suit!!! Which is a shame, because the suit looks great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice suit, May 15, 2014
I like the suit, The coat (38 Short) fit as expected but the pants were 32 x 32 and I wear a 30 x30. There didn't seem to be any accommodations to allow ordering the pants separately. I am having the pants altered to fit me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suit for my son, March 26, 2014
Alison M. Smith "alimomof3" (Morgan Hill, CA United States) - See all my reviews
My son has wanted a white suit for quite a while, and I found this one for his birthday. He loves it, it does need to be hemmed, so that the length can be right, it looks smart and it is cool. Being white it will get dirty easily, but hopefully since it is cotton it should not be too hard to clean.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bianco Brioni Suit, November 9, 2013
Pleased with the coat The trousers were way too long,five inches longer than a regular 38 size Would have received top marks except for the trouser length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Suit Is Well Made - Great Fit All At An Exeptional Price, January 10, 2014
Buying clothes on line is usually problematic, however I've found the sizing for most clothing ranging from leather jackets, motorcycle gear, boots and shoes to surprisingly accurate on Amazon.

This suit is no exception.

I had been searching out a white linen suit for a beach wedding, boy were they difficult to find and the prices ranged from $400- $800 on average. Well, I took a shot and ordered the white linen in a 42 Long, knowing that a 41 which is a difficult size to find would be unavailable and some alterations would be needed. I was a bit skeptical as the price was so low - but pleasantly surprised with the quality.

* High Quality Linen - the suite has a good weight and isn't sheer, the white really pops against primary colors like blues and greens for shirts and ties.

* Great Fit - the jacket didn't need tailoring at all.

* Excellent shoulder fit - a good suit defines the shoulders it doesn't slouch. it's fair to say a good suit begins from the top down. The jacket is sturdy and well defined.

* Nice light lining - well constructed.

* Plenty of pockets!

* Sleeve length is true to size - you want to show a little cuff.

* Tapered fit - Italian styling means sharp lines but not constrictive.

* Flat front pants - pleats don't look good on anyone, period.

* Double stitched key hole button holes.

* Extra buttons included

The suit arrived quickly via Fedex, keep in mind you or someone else must be home to sign for it. The suit arrived in pristine condition, on a hanger, with all tags and sewn on labels. Being linen wrinkles are unavoidable you'll want to have the suit pressed and steamed. The slacks have un finished hems so you'll need to pay a visit to your tailor or cleaners to have the slacks hemmed and a break defined above your shoes.

Simply an impressive, surprisingly well made suite at an extraordinary low price. You're going to love it.

Highly Recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what I ordered, September 16, 2014
Well, I guess I don't know what I expected from a $160 suit. The material itself was not bad at all, however the sizing was way off. My suit was nowhere near "slim" or "modern" fit, and even though I ordered a short it felt very baggy and long. I understand that suit pants are supposed to be 8 in shorter around the waist, which should have yielded a 34 in waist pant, however the pants again felt much larger around the waist (they come standard un-hemmed, so factor in tailor costs before you buy).

In the end, I decided to go out and purchase a suit of the same material, but probably higher quality from Banana Republic that fits like a charm and only cost me about $80 more than this..

Bianco B Men's Two Button Modern Fit Side-Vent Linen Suit