5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever bib
Published on January 2, 2009 by ananthi

2.0 out of 5 stars not quite the same
We used to have kiddopotamus bib, which was from nice, soft rubber, this one is considerably stiffer, not so good. It is less than perfect but since the original ones are nowhere to be found, there is not much options...
Published on October 15, 2010 by Jiri Cech

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever bib, January 2, 2009
This review is from: Bibbity Rinse & Roll Bib 2-Pack - Green (Baby Product)
This bib is great. I have this and also the baby bjorn one. Both score in different aspects. The Bjorn bib is bigger, cuter,sturdier and the pocket is very sturdy that it holds a lot of spills. But the Bjorn on the other hand does not roll up for travel which this does so it can tuck neatly in a diaper bag. Now that my son is 14 months old he is able to pull of the bjorn bib and throw it in the floor..this is also a major area where the bibbity scores...since it has a button feature the bibs cant be removed by him!! He doesnt even try any more!! These are also more softer than the bjorn which looks like a stiff plate hung down little one's neck!! Other than that these plastic bibs are a must have, easy to wash or wipe down and reuse again again and again! They catch spills too. My son throws up so often that I cant imagine life without these as clean up is a snap. I havent tested or cared about the stain resistant nature...I dont care if the bibs retain stains, after all the clothes he wears are spotless after a meal. As some reviwers suggested they should make them in longer sizes too. Cloth bibs are only for feeding fluids... go ahead and buy a plastic bib for solid feeding...your life will be so much easier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but still gets stained., February 24, 2008
This review is from: Bibbity Rinse & Roll Bib 2-Pack - Green (Baby Product)
I was hoping to find a bib that could withstand the day to day exposure to orange foods and not end up looking dirty. This one does a better job than the clear plastic bibs, but the edge still looks a bit stained. It does a great job catching food and liquid, and it's easy for my daughter to retrieve cereal that didn't quite make it to her mouth. I may have her wear it in the car and just start with cereal in the bib, so she can snack during the drive.

2.0 out of 5 stars not quite the same, October 15, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Choker bib, October 25, 2007
Mom of 3 "Susan" (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bibbity Rinse & Roll Bib 2-Pack - Green (Baby Product)
I did not like this bib. The collar is hard to adjust around my baby's neck without choking her! It feels too hard and cuts into her neck. I regret buying it. I was looking for a bib that wouldn't get too messy or wet during feedings, something I could just wipe. But this bib was way too uncomfortable for my baby.

3.0 out of 5 stars great, but too short, August 31, 2008
I love the safe material this bib is made of and overall it functions well, I just wish it was a little longer. My daughter ends up with food on the bottom half of her shirt that the pocket doesn't catch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, soft, easy to clean and portable!, January 26, 2008
Amy Smith (South Bend, IN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bibbity Rinse & Roll Bib 2-Pack - Green (Baby Product)
This bib works great for my 8-month old (we have used it for 2 months). She usually wears it on the tightest setting; there are 2 larger settings. Occasionally the bib will come undone from her wiggling against the back of her chair, but this is rare. This bib catches most food that falls as long as the high chair tray is not pushed too close to the scoop. The softness of the bib allows my daughter to reach around to self feed even though she is still quite small. The bib wipes clean or I clean it easily in the sink so it is ready for the next use. It rolls up easily to fit in the diaper bag for when we are on the go. We liked my daughter's so much, we bought 4 more bibs for the daycare where I work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, soft, easy to clean and portable!, January 26, 2008
Amy Smith (South Bend, IN) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bibs, April 16, 2008
This review is from: Bibbity Rinse & Roll Bib 2-Pack - Green (Baby Product)
I love these bibs. After going through millions of bibs that kept getting stained with spaghetti or squash that wouldn't come out, I finally bought 2 of these bibs. They have been the only two I use now, with my first and have used the same with my second, now I am about to have my third and I will still be able to use them. I even buy these as presents for others because I really really like them. I would say my only complaint or wish would be that they make some a little longer for toddlers, it doesn't cover their stomach when they get bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars my dog hates these, June 12, 2008
This review is from: Bibbity Rinse & Roll Bib 2-Pack - Green (Baby Product)
i have a 30 month old and a 16 month old and these bibs are awesome! food used to always collect in their laps and fly on the floor when they were taken out of their seats and the dog would run over and eat it. not anymore! it collects in the scoop and stays there. my middle son is autistic, so a lot of food either gets spit out and thrown on the floor or hidden under his booster seat. now he just puts in in the scoop! i highly recommend these bibs! i will never waste money on another type of bib!

4.0 out of 5 stars The only bib my daughter will wear, December 16, 2008
Working Mom (Emmaus, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bibbity Rinse & Roll Bib 2-Pack - Green (Baby Product)
I don't know if it is a defiant toddler thing or what -- but my 18-month-old daughter will only wear this bib (which is why I had to buy two more). The pocket is very functional -- great at catching food -- and I find this material doesn't get as "smelly" as some of the other bibs, even though you can put those in the washer. Only two minor complaints -- the bib stains from sauces and it is a little short on my daughter. However, she is tall with a long torso.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›