4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful tips
I have followed the Navigators memory plan for many years, this book has similar tips.
Published on March 4, 2012 by Kelley

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!
Published on October 8, 2011 by tougher

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, October 8, 2011
I was under the impression that the book will give you 52 verses that is the most popular, and has the most education value verses and help you memorizing them. However, it doesn't. The books tells you nothing more han "choose your favorite 52 verses" like author did (choosing first verses from some chapters like Genisis ... ...; "read it out loud" and "hand write them if it helps you", those common sense thing, plus, the books is just a few dozen pages. Don't waste of money and time like I did.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful tips, March 4, 2012
This review is from: Bible Memory Plan: 52 Verses You Should --and CAN--Know (Value Books) (Kindle Edition)
The chosen scriptures seem good, I am a few weeks into it. The only warning for Kindle editions is that it is going to be cumbersome to go back to previous screens to review earlier verses. You will still want to copy these verses to another card or sheet for weekly reviews of previously memorized verses. I think it would also be helpful if the verses were organized by topic so that a set of verses with the same topic (e.g. Our God) were memorized in a cluster.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plan, easily followed, September 14, 2011
The author presents a clear and simple way to do what seems a daunting task. I will treat this as just the first year of a life-long hobby. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 8, 2011
L. Abboud "LA" (Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
I need a planned routine and for study and memorization and this was an added benefit to that effort. Good book. It was a Kindle purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bible memory, March 30, 2013
I am a very religious person. I'm always studying and trying to learn more about the Bible. I really love this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good way to learn verses from the Bbile, December 23, 2011
I love this Book on how to learn verses from the Bible. It is a great way to keep reviewing the verses and learning them. It arrived promptly and well worth what I paid for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative, January 14, 2014
Chose rating because it was was good information and plans for memorizing scriptures & versus. I would recommend it to new christians

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, December 27, 2013
nice deal on this. would buy again. great price and does exactly as described. anybody would be happy with this.

1.0 out of 5 stars bought it - not impressed, April 10, 2012
Sylvia Dallas (Kingston 10, JAMAICA) - See all my reviews
I am not really impressed with this book. I picked it up to read it about two or three times and it just cannot seem to hold my interest. Memorizing a verse for memory sake just does not do it for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, April 23, 2014
I am still working on this book. It is not easy to learn new scriptures when you reach a certain age. I am the age. :)