Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bible Puzzles for Kids (Ages 6-8) (HeartShaper® Resources—Elementary)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 14, 2011
My 6 yr old needed some "supplemental" work and I love that we can tie in whatever book/story we are currently reading from in the Bible. The puzzles are great! Keeps him entertained and educated! :-)
on August 13, 2014
I just received this book this week and I really love how it has a blurb about the lesson. It's a great way to remind students about what they learned...as a review. I only gave 4 stars because I like the book, I don't know how the students will like the puzzles. I plan to use the puzzles for my church's 5-day club (VBS), we're borrowing another church's set of VBS materials and there aren't any take home packets. My church didn't have any materials that fit with the lessons, so I decided to buy some puzzle/activity books. I'm glad that there are puzzles for all books in the bible; it makes it easier for future activities, like retreats and extra Sunday School material. I will definitely give this book 5 stars if the students I work with enjoy the puzzles.
on January 4, 2013
My 8 year old stays quiet and busy during church -- and other parishoners don't seem to mind he's only half focused on the service. After all, he's doing Biblical work!
on November 2, 2007
I have been using this book all year for my Sunday School class who are aged 6-8 it just the right level for all of them. for looking for something for this age group I highly recommend this book
on July 27, 2015
Size of puzzles and font size and academic resource inappropriate for ages purchased for. I was never able to use this resource with bright children in suggested age groups. Would not purchase again for under 9-11 years of age
on August 29, 2013
This book was in great condition and the seller shipped this very quickly. This book follows the Heart Shapers curriculum for both years of Middle Elementary. It contains an activity for each and every lesson as well as memory verses. My kids love it!!!
on June 5, 2015
Perfect resource for a 1st-2nd grader. My daughter uses it in church while listening to the sermon. There is a lot of variety and great content.
on March 9, 2015
I use this all the time for my sunday school class. There are a lot of great puzzles that cover a lot of the bible!
on July 21, 2014
I am using this book for a Sunday School group of 1st - 4th graders. They love the ones we have used so far.
on March 30, 2013
I really enjoy the different puzzles and ideas that this book has provided. I have enjoyed using this resource and adapting the puzzles as needed for my Church's children's program.