‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly wonderful, May 13, 2008
When I first saw the package I thought it was going to be the normal font and not giant since the bible looked rather small.. but when I opened it and compared it to my other bibles I realized the font was significantly larger. It was a present for my mom and I know she will love it!! It arrived at a reasonable amount of time and I am very satisfied with it!! :D
MUUUUY BUENA Y NO OCUPA TANTO ESPACIO... Y LA LETRA SI ES MUY GRANDE ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Broadman Y Holman Santa Biblia Letra Grande, April 6, 2007
Iglesia Palabra De Fe (Oklahoma city, Ok. USA) - See all my reviews
This Bible is great, I can read it very easy I don't need my reading glasses

Rev Robert A Carrillo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Spanish bilble, July 25, 2011
I got two of these bibles for my parents. the print is large and the paper is good quality. THe book is heavy because its big, but that is exactly what we wanted. great buy.
RVR 1960 Giant Print Reference Bible (Black Imitation Leather) (Spanish Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Biblia Letra Grande, August 21, 2010
Excelente tamaño de Biblia para Letra Super Grande. Versión tradicional, RVR1960. Excelente servicio de Amazón: Precio y rapidez.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect answer for a need, August 6, 2011
I'm a chaplain for a hospice - one of my patients expressed a desire for a large-print Bible. I could find Bibles, I could find large-print Bibles, but this patient speaks and reads only Spanish! So I turned to my dependable friend Amazon and found just what we needed. I ordered on a Wednesday, it arrived on a Friday, and the Bible was in the happy patient's hands by Friday evening.

Did I mention it was also affordable, a nice arrangement since I was gifting it to my hospice patient?

Thank you, Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 17, 2012
It's a wonderful giant print Bible. Perfect for people who have difficulty reading the standard sized text, such as the elderly. It also includes maps and a reference section. Just what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buena compra, August 22, 2012
Es la segunda vez que compro una de estas Biblias. Las recomiendo para personas que batallan para ver letra chiquita o normal. Es un descanso para los ojos usar letra grande, y esta es buena oferta.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great giant print!, January 17, 2013
I bought this bible for my wife and she loved the giant print. She can see the words clearly without squinting. Also, the references are very helpful. Compre esta biblia para mi esposa y le encanto las letras grande. Ahora ella puede ver las letras muy bien sin dificultades. Tambien le gusto las referencias.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can read it easly, January 5, 2013
I like this bible, I can read it without my glasses, the price is exellent, and has every thing I need in a bible.

5.0 out of 5 stars bien, June 13, 2014
exelente biblia muy buena calidad, muy buen material, lo recomiendo ampliamente comprare atra muy pronto, porque es ecelente calidad gracias

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

RVR 1960 Biblia Letra Grande con Referencias, negro imitación piel con índice (Spanish Edition) by B&H Español Editorial Staff (Imitation Leather - October 16, 1992)
$37.99 $29.46