5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, January 18, 2011
This review is from: NVI/NIV Biblia bilingüe, tamaño personal (Spanish Edition) (Leather Bound)
i am absolutely in love with my new bilingual bible! the scriptures are side by side and its' so easy to read and it's perfect for my cell group! The font isn't big but isn't small either. The bible looks elegant and the size is perfect. A good recomendation!! I also bought pink bible tabs for the different books and now it looks even more awesome.. and i also got it engraved with my name in silver and now i can say that my bible is personalized and beautiful! Bibles like this cost over $50.00!! This was a great deal! I hope you love it as much as i do! :) God Bless!

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnifico/Excellent, December 8, 2010
This bible is wonderful. It's definitely written for someone who speaks Spanish, as the concordance and such in the back of the Bible itself are all in Spanish. It is translated perfectly as well. The color is more purple than the picture (the picture makes it look magenta & pink) but it's definitely a perfect purple. The one thing I was not used to was the lack of red-lettering for when Jesus speaks, but that's just a side note & definitely not a big deal at all. It also has a purple ribbon to mark your pages. It is pretty thick and durable. I love this bible a lot and I'm so excited that I got it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB, February 23, 2012
Bought this for my girlfriend who wants to learn Spanish better. WONDERFUL layout and very nice quality side-by-side. Highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looove it!!! <3, October 17, 2010
I really love this bible! good size for a bilingual.. I love the colors. The letters are good size for me =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spanish/English Duotone Bible, October 31, 2009
It is a beautiful bible. The leather is not as smooth as it is on most of the Italian leather duotone bibles I have purchased in the past however it is still nice and seems durable. The organization of the bible is set up nicely where the translation is side by side instead of in the front or back. The bible is a little large and heavy, but what can you expect for having two bibles in one. It does not have many "extras" but is understandable otherwise it would be even bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bible for girl, October 9, 2013
So beautiful. Gave as a gift to our sponsored daughter who speaks Spanish. The binding is pretty. Made a great gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love my Bible!, October 7, 2013
I'm in love with my new bible. This version makes it so much easier to understand it, and as a bilingual person the editorial came up with the perfect layout for us. Thank you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, August 10, 2013
I have a friend whose primary language is Spanish, she was so excited when I gave her this book she told me she didn't even bother trying to read the English section because the Spanish section was so easy to read

5.0 out of 5 stars Great translation and side by side languages, June 6, 2013
Spanish is a second language for me so I like the NVI translation, it is more along the lines of the Spanish I have learned compared the Reina Valera. I wish it had notes but pretty much none of the bilingual Bibles have notes in them. This does however have a cute and sturdy cover including a decent index. I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, December 11, 2012
Perfect size, perfect layout great bilingual bible! The cover is rubbery/ leather feeling & feels very nice in your hand. The size fits in any medium sized bag. Fantastic bible

NVI/NIV Biblia bilingüe, tamaño personal (Spanish Edition)
NVI/NIV Biblia bilingüe, tamaño personal (Spanish Edition) by Zondervan (Leather Bound - November 9, 2008)
Used & New from: $56.00