Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bicycle Dirty Faded Vintage Teal Brown Playing Cards
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on October 30, 2012
I got these earlier today, and as far as I can tell from using them so far, they are incredibly easy to handle and use.
They look amazing, though that may be personal bias as teal is my favorite color. the "worn" look is quite impressive, though I'd say slightly over-done. I have plenty of actual old, used and worn cards, and they don't even look nearly this worn out. Still a nice look though.
Now the main problem with them I have: The colored diamonds and hearts.
They're teal. This wouldn't be bad, in fact I'd say it's a good thing usually. But they're also very over-worn, as I said earlier. This makes them hard to differentiate from the card itself. It's to the point that I can't tell diamonds from hearts, much less the number of the card, without a good few seconds of looking at it closely.

Overall a good buy, especially for collectors, but probably not good for magicians or actual play.
on July 6, 2010
These cards are excellent. I think they're very pretty. The only drawback to them, which just takes some getting used to, is that it is more difficult to distinguish between "black" and "red" so for certain games, you have to rely more on suits to figure the "color" than the color of the cards. But I love them and am very happy that I bought them.
on January 5, 2012
Love the cards, love the look, the only problem is they are hard tell the difference between the two colors. Our family plays Gin Rummy every time we get together and I decided to get a new pack of cards for us to use during Christmas. We ended up having to switch to another deck half way threw because it was taking everyone a long time to take a turn while trying to figure out which card was what...

We will still use them, and really like them... Just hard to see at times.
on February 10, 2010
normally, i dislike fake distressed items, but i couldnt resist ordering these cards!
they look faded and dirty and i LOVE them.

the only issue is; the half of the deck that is pale blue and tan,
is difficult to read in low light, (and almost totally unreadable in red light).
on March 25, 2016
I bought these for a Pinterest project - 52 reasons I love you. You post one reason you love someone per card and turn it into a little book for a keepsake. I had a blast making them and these were perfect. I love the vintage look to them, which is why I purchased them. They are still holding up strong and are great cards. Highly recommend!
on September 12, 2012
I love these cards! They look great, truley vintage. The colors are great together. I have absolutly no complaints and I think my husband will love them too (I'm using them for "52 Reasons I love you" for our 1st anniversary!)
on April 5, 2016
Lovely cards; my main complaint is only that the spades and clubs are more of a black instead of brown, like the other version of this deck. If the brown version was sold as a single deck instead of the set of two in the leather case, I would have gotten it instead of the cream version here, but otherwise they're great.
on April 13, 2014
The tarnished look, of the cards, look great. And that was the original selling point for me. But it turns out, that if you are actually going to 'USE' these cards. There is other things that matter. The 'TEAL' color of the cards 'themselves' is TOO LIGHT, to make for a GOOD card. There is another set of cards, 'for sale here at amazon', that are tarnished looking, but also very visible, and useable. Look at them first, Bicycle 1800 Vintage Series Playing Cards . I got them instead. Well, I got them both, but the TEAL ones are for show only. They are coffee table conversation.
on April 29, 2014
This teal is more of a light blue. When I think of teal, I think of a brighter color, but this is a nice, soft color. I LOVE that the hearts and diamonds suits, normally red, are teal/ light blue instead! So unique! I wouldn't call them "dirty", like in the description. They're just aged... imo.

The cards have the same coating as any regular deck of cards, so they feel brand new out of the box: slick, shiny, smooth, slippery, etc.

Each back is identical, so no cheating :)
on April 22, 2012
These were for a project I made. I would probably not use them for playing cards because I found that the color of the teal was very light and I think it would be a pain. But they were great for what I needed them for!

See 1 answered question