Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on May 23, 2009
The cards feel completely natural and glide BETTER than most casino quality cards.

Pros
1. Easy to shuffle
2. Glide across any smooth table like an Air Hockey puck
3. Great handling for card tricks without the gaff cards
4. Great quality and a really cool Ace of Spades design

Cons
1. The air foil on these cards made it impossible to play on a slightly slanted desk at my school, as the cards kept slipping off
on July 21, 2011
As a hobby, I like collecting playing cards and this deck of cards is a great edition to my collection. The face artwork is very good, especially for the Jokers, and the cool black and white backs give the cards a really good-looking effect. These cards are really durable and good for magic tricks too, which I love doing. Overall, this is a great deck of cards and it is definitely worth $10.00.
review image
on October 12, 2010
This deck is absolutely stunning. The finish allows for easy handling of the cards when performing tricky flourishes. The way the deck is designed is amazing. I love the ace of spades. The whole deck is very elegant looking and adds extra flair to every trick. I am very satisfied with these cards.
on January 1, 2016
These cards are so beautiful and unique, and the quality of the cards is excellent. They glide effortlessly (almost too effortlessly, they will slide around on a surface of any declination) and look stunning in the hands. The artwork is detailed and unique, and they are high enough quality to be playing cards or magic cards by long shot.
on April 17, 2011
What a pleasure this deck is, its beauty. its of superb quality with its UV 500 finish. I'd recommend this product to anyone. Get it while there still in stock!!! this is a discontinued version of the ghost deck.
on June 21, 2011
I got my deck in only two short days after it was shipped, and found it in perfect condition just as described. I own a fairly large collection of decks ranging from standard Bikes to Tally Ho and more. This is by far the best deck I have ever purchased. Many of my decks are highly detailed works of art, but this is my favorite design of them all. The style is clean and elegant, the deck is visually striking, but more subtle then a white on black deck. From the box art to the ace of spades everything is beautiful. But, the best part of the deck is the handling. I bought many decks searching for the best for Cardists like myself, and I have settled for this. The deck fans amazingly, and even after dropping it countless times, dribbling, and springing them they remain smooth and reliable. The stock is not the very best, but still amazing, the cards are maybe a mm. thicker than a standard deck of Bikes. The finish is the UV. 500 Airflow Finish and feels and fans better then the Liniod finish. I highly recommend them to a collector or a Card Flourisher or Manipulator.
on August 14, 2014
This was a great purchase! I bought these cards for my hubby who has recently begun learning card tricks. We had some cheap-o cards he was using but they were slippery and thin. These are a nice weight and they shuffle extremely well. I was a bit underwhelmed by the appearance ("Ghost" to me sounds more mysterious than just having very limited coloring, but they're nice none-the-less). I would highly recommend them to someone wanting to do magic tricks but I think because of the coloring, you should pass if you're purchasing them to play card games with- it might take some getting used to, then again, if you're looking for something original and unique-go for it!
on November 23, 2015
Very hard to see the suit. Not enough contrast. Very pretty but not good in practice. We played one round of Hold 'Em with 9 players and then threw the cards away because we couldn't see the suits quickly and easily enough. Waste of money for poker on a big table.
on May 5, 2009
Great feel, awesome design, but I guess my batch is noticeably off center and crooked. People who like trick fans will not be happy. Good thing I play hold'em instead of gin or rummy.
on July 8, 2014
I got these because I thought the design was cool and that they were pretty. I did not realize how hard they would be to read though. You get used to have the different suites be different colors, but, in this deck (besides the little symbol in the corner) they are all black. I didn't think that would be so difficult to get used to, but, it can be and it really plays tricks with your mind. If I used them on a more regular basis, I'm sure I would get used to it and it wouldn't be such a problem, but, just know that at the beginning these cards are harder to use. As far as quality and all that goes, there is nothing wrong with them, they are great.