- Item Weight: 1.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001RMZ4JM
- Average Customer Review: 2.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (38 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #91,662 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Bicycle White Playing Card Tray Made with Extra Strength Durabond Plastic
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Winner recieves 2 Deck Card tray from Bicycle
- Great for any Game including Canasta, Uno & More!!!
- White Card Tray made of durable Bondo Stregnth Plastic
- Holds Poker Size cards Features Convienent Finger Slots for Easy Card Retrieval
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It was not as deep as the one I have and looked like something you would find in a board game. It was a
gift to people we play cards with every week. When they saw mine, they loved it, so I bought this one to give
to them, thinking it would be the same as the one we have. It was not. You could break this one in half without much effort. I will not buy from this
I was so excited to finally find a card tray that was not on a turn-style but my excitement faded when I received this. I will have to continue on the quest for a card tray that is like the ones I played with years and years ago. This one will probably not see a game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Too small to hold two decks of cards so it is not appropriate for canasta.Published 3 months ago by sandra pogorelec
The tray was what I expected and works ok but I would have like it even more if the sides were higher as we are generally playing with 3 or more decks.Published 5 months ago by Mary