5.0 out of 5 stars White Chime Candles A++
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:17 Mins
The chimes I purchased only came with 4 candles and they burned very quickly. I purchased these candles in white and they are the exact item I needed for my angel chimes. They seem to be better quality that the original ones and do not burn down as quickly. Good item and quality
Published on December 10, 2011 by TN Consumer

3.0 out of 5 stars Size?
Published 24 months ago by GingkoGirl

5.0 out of 5 stars White Chime Candles A++, December 10, 2011
Length:: 0:17 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find candles for your Angel Chime or Candle Carousel, December 16, 2010
These are great German Made candles. They are no drip, smokeless, scentless and will last you about two hours. You can use them for such items as Angel Chimes, Candle Carousel, A German Christmas Pyramid and you can also use them as oversized birthday candles. Note the box of candles I received had a different image on the packaging. Chime candles on one side and Party Candles on the other side. I have uploaded photos of the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find candles were perfect, February 6, 2010
Terri L. Crowell "TutuTerri" (Lake Oswego, OR United States) - See all my reviews
I ran out of candles for my German chimes that I use every Christmas. Fortunately, a neighbor loaned me enough for Christmas this year but when I went to replace hers as well as my own, I discovered they were generally very expensive (probably because they are often made of beeswax and come out of Germany). Also, in previous years I have only been able to find them in a special Scandinavian store which is no longer in business in our area. In any event, when I found these on Amazon, I was delighted. They are very reasonably priced and do exactly the function I want them to do. They are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swedish Angel chime candles, January 9, 2010
These small candles are very hard to get and I was tired of trudging from store to store to look for them. I gave each of my sons a Swedish Angel Chime and now I will order the candles to go
with them. I kept one pack of 20 and gave the other pack of 20 to my son Jon and family.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size?, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Biedermann & Sons Chime or Tree Candles 20-Count Box, Red (Kitchen)
These candles are indeed 4" by 1/2"... just what my expensive German pyramid called for. But they are too narrow to fit the candle holders properly. I've improvised by dripping wax into each holder before placing the candle. Not ideal, but it works. Don't know if I need to order German candles to get a good fit or what. As other reviewers have mentioned, the candles do burn faster than advertised.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, February 3, 2013
These candle are ok, but they burn very fast and are a little smaller than they should be for the Christmas Pyamids.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, January 8, 2014
Mark Griffin "MBG" (Fairfax, VA United States) - See all my reviews
Will need to rig up a solution as these candles are too thin. They are for a different set up than I thought was advertised. They arrived fine and on time, but were not as large as I expected. Probably great for the brass chimes set but not for my wooden German set.

1.0 out of 5 stars Chinese, not Germany candles, July 27, 2013
boris77 (Sunnyvale, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I bough 4 boxes of these candles of different colors - white, ivory and navy blue. The product description said that they are made in Germany, and I specifically checked it because Chinese candles have a poor quality.
So white and ivory candle boxes were made in Germany, and navy blue candles were made in China. No surprise they are leaking and cannot be used.
Be aware that it is not guarantied that you really get the good quality German candles with your order.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not red, December 26, 2013
I ordered these in red, and the candles were fuchsia/ dark pink, as other reviews have noted. We used them, but red would have been prettier at Christmas. They also burn down quickly, but as others have noted, they are the perfect fit for the angel chime.

4.0 out of 5 stars Burn kind of quick but hard to find, January 7, 2013
There weren't many choices of chime candles on here so I kind of had to order these. You get quite a few candles for the price but they do burn quickly. It is a plus that they come in so many different colors. I will definitely be ordering more.

Biedermann & Sons Chime or Tree Candles 20-Count Box, Red