4.0 out of 5 stars It works!
Great product through Amazon. After using the cream on my hands every day for the last month, I have noticed sun damage spots getting lighter, along with a renewed elasticity and softness of the skin. I also use it on my forearms.
Published on August 19, 2012 by Blink

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't stand the smell...
I can not stand the smell of this product so I can't rate its effectiveness because I only used it a couple times. And the smell lingers, so it made it even worse. I used Hydraplenish on my hands and it worked great.
Published 2 months ago by Deb in Texas

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, August 19, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't stand the smell..., June 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Cracking Gone, January 10, 2014
This review is from: Bielenda Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid Hand Cream (Misc.)
This is the best hand creme to prevent winter cracking. I have tried many from inexpensive to expensive. This works the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars pleasantly surprised!! my hands are healed, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Bielenda Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid Hand Cream (Misc.)
I would never dream of paying $13 for a hand cream..but my hands were starting to show age. loosing elasticity. I'm still young enough that I don't need expensive repair youth cremes, but I needed a preventative. I saw a difference in one use. after a week using morning and before bed, my hands no longer ''ripple'' under a air hand dryer. yay
For lack of a less cliche' word..they're supple lol, plumped up, even the beginnings of dark spots cleared.
I work with my hands a lot. As a mom, and artist, it's taken a tole.
A little goes a long way. At first the scent was too strong. I don't recommend using it all day ( cooking,..ect ect) but using it morning and bedtime, it's very luxurious, AND it WORKS.
I highly recommend this to anyone who notices their hands are beginning to look ''old''. after a few months, my hands look and feel amazing.
To the maker:
Please continue to make this product! ;)

Rate and Discover Movies