Bif Bang Pow! The Twilight Zone Bobble Head Mystic Seer
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Look into the future... with the Mystic Seer! From the The Twilight Zone episode 'Nick of Time.' This bobble head includes fortune-telling cards!
- Wouldn't this look great on top of your TV set? 'The hand belongs to Mr. Don S. Carter, male member of a honeymoon team on route across the Ohio countryside to New York City. In one moment, they will be subjected to a gift most humans never receive in a lifetime.
- For one penny, they will be able to look into the future. The time is now, the place is a little diner in Ridgeview, Ohio, and what this young couple doesn't realize is that this town happens to lie on the outskirts of the Twilight Zone.'
- Based on the classic The Twilight Zone episode 'Nick of Time' that starred William Shatner, this terrific Mystic Seer Bobble Head measures about 6 1/2-inches tall x 3-inches wide x 2 1/4-inches deep, and it even includes fortune-telling cards as part of the packaging. Wouldn't this look great on top of your TV set? Note: This item is a bobble head; it is not a full-size working replica of the Mystic Seer.
- 'You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
What I do know is that I love it! It is a very accurate (though much smaller) reproduction of the original as featured in the classic TZ episode. However, at first thought, I was disappointed that it was not the size of the original and that it was NOT functional.
Then I thought more about it. If it were functional, and held the cards that the Mystic Seer pops out at you for a penny apiece, well, I might end up like the Shatner character and NEVER want to leave the damn thing - and I might end up going through my entire penny jar, too!
So...I have revised my first impression and am delighted with the desk-top size and authenticity of the reproduction - and love the fact that a bunch of Mystic Seer cards set in the exact same typographical font as shown in the episode accompany this now mysteriously, devilishly unavailable item.
I am glad I have it - as everyone needs a Mystic Seer! Life just wouldn't be the same without it.
All that being said, it looks great on the top shelf over my Twilight Zone DVDs and many have commented on it. I am pleased with this purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice addition to my husband's Shatner memorabilia collection. Arrived safe and sound.Published 11 months ago by Retagene Hanslik
Nicely made piece nicely packaged. Arrived quickly. Glad that this item from one of my favorite episodes was made available.Published 15 months ago by douglas crump
This is SO much better than the price would suggest - I am buying more to use as stocking stuffers for all of my TZ friends at Christmas.Published 15 months ago by Kenneth A. Patterson
Small, small, small not at all like we were expecting can not use as intended the cost was over priced for the tiny useless item we received. Very disappointed!!!Published 21 months ago by Joyce adams
Very cool item. Bought it as a gift and the person loved it! Even came with the fortune cards that were in the episode.Published on March 10, 2014 by trish
It was just okay, I mean for the price the tickets should have come out of the machine not just something you tear and put near the item.Published on February 12, 2014 by Sandy Samalot
Very nice product. I strongly recommend it and you will love it too. I am very happy with it because its very good.Published on February 5, 2014 by GD