The Big Agnes Big House 6 tent will sleep 6 people and is a fine example of a tent that can serve many purposes. As previously mentioned it sleeps 6 and it is possible to backpack, large enough for campgrounds, perfect for family canoe trips or even as a central Basecamp, the Big Agnes Big House 6 can do it all. It has 2 large 'D' doors for ease of entry or exit. It has a rugged floor and aluminum poles for strength and durability. Construction is easy with a combination of clips and sleeves and takes very little time. The rainfly completely covers the tent for maximum protection but leaves the doors hooded for ventilation even in rain. The attached Welcome Mat is a nice homey touch. Ventilation is good with a roof panel and side panels that can be exposed by rolling up the fly. And if all that is not enough you can add the optional vestibule off the front door for a whopping extra 64 sq.ft. of dry storage.Also available -Optional large hooped storage vestibule - 64 sq ft - hooped for more room. Provides extra dry storage outside the tent.Bathtub floor wraps up the sides for extreme protection and peace of mind.Freestanding design makes set up easy.Easy to use clips and short continuous sleeves attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up.Mesh roof and side panels are great for ventilation.Multiple guy points for stability in wind.Interior mesh pockets for organization and gear storage.Post and grommet assembly with locking pole tips for convenience.Adjustable ventilation options help keep the tent and occupants comfortable in all conditions.Side release buckles attach fly to body for fast easy set up.Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility.Flashlight loop.Fast Fly configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately) - Pitch Light weight - 7 lbs. 12 oz..Color coded set up is fast and easy every time.Tent, pole and stake bags included.Tent...
A full-coverage rainfly and cleverly incorporated welcome mat help keep the inside of your tent as it should be dry and clean.
The entire family can enjoy an overnight outdoor adventure in the spacious Big Agnes Big House, a roomy six-person, three-season tent. When the whole crew arrives at the campsite, the Big House sets up quickly and easily thanks to color-coded tent poles that slip easily through their corresponding sleeves and quickly clip onto the main tent body.
If conditions turn wet, the full rain fly attaches with simple yet sturdy buckles. Relax and watch the raindrops pitter-patter on the fly's clear plastic skylight, while mesh ventilation throughout the inner tent body keeps the air fresh.
The Big House is tall enough for everyone to stand upright, and numerous mesh pockets along the interior walls help keep all those little essentials organized and out of the way. When it's time to strike camp and head for home, the entire setup stows conveniently in the included, briefcase-style carrying bag.
- Three-pole freestanding tent with two doors and mesh windows throughout
- Polyurethane-coated polyester floor and ripstop body
- Doors are polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Fly is durable polyester ripstop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Large skylight and twelve mesh floor pockets
- Lightweight, shock-corded 7001 aluminum poles with press fit connectors
- Color coded webbing and buckles make setup easy
- Sleeves and plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- Welcome mat on front door provides space for muddy shoes
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (PVC- and VOC-free) tape
Everything you need to set up the tent packs into a cleverly-designed, briefcase-style carrying bag.
- 14 super-light aluminum stakes included
- Briefcase-style carry bag with long shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Floor measures 122 inches wide and between 96 and 115 inches deep (tapered footprint)
- 75-inch center height
- 90-square-foot floor area
- Measures 14-by-four-by-26 inches (W x H x D) packed
- 12-pound, 15-ounce trail weight
Big Agnes tents include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.