5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for packing!
I got this hat for a trip and had to pack it into a backpack. I literally folded it up and stuffed it in a tightly packed back pack and then just unfolded it to wear. It worked great with a little re-shaping of the wire rim. Perfect for my trip.
Published 12 months ago by Molly Charles

3.0 out of 5 stars floppy hat
Published 18 months ago by Starmagic

3.0 out of 5 stars floppy hat, July 18, 2013
I received this wadded into a ball and it was badly creased and wrinkled. I had two choices one was try and fix the problem or return the hat. I decided to take one for the team and try and fix the problems with this hat since it was to be a gift. First of all remember this hat is made of paper. Ok, I rolled up a couple washcloths and a hand towel and put them into the hat. I then sprayed the hat with warm water lightly. I set the hat on a towel on my kitchen table. I smoothed the hat with my and starting with the crown stuffed with towels I then smoothed the brim with my hands. I let it dry and I went back in a hour to see how the creases were doing. I managed to smooth the worst of the creases in the crown out but the brim still had a few deep creases. I then put a pressing cloth on the brim and sprayed it and lightly Ironed the brim. I used a medium setting on my iron. I then let it dry again and the hat now looks very nice. If this was a straw hat you can dunk it in warm water and then shape it. I know as my husband and my son sat on many hats over the years. However, since this is a paper hat do not wet it to much and I got most of the crases out just smoothing it with my hands. The iron was a last resort and I knew that I could not iron back and forth just press the creases. This seller does a poor job of mailing hats as well this hat was balled up. I have had paper hats mailed to me in plastic bags that arrived unscathed and in perfect condition several times this year. I wear hats all the time because of skin cancer so I have a lot of experience with this. I bought this for My Granddaughter as she also has fair skin and I hope to get her in the habit of wearing hats. Since this does not have a ribbon on this I bought a ribbon and a pink rose to put around the crown. so if you get a really creased hat try and fix it and if that does not work return it. Good Luck Ladies

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for packing!, January 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Hat, May 7, 2013
J. Edwards (London, Canada) - See all my reviews
I received my hat that I ordered last Friday. Was very prompt on receiving the hat as I was told about 2 wks to receive the hat. I received exactly what was advertised and it is going to be perfect for the wedding I am attending in July with my Audrey Hepburn inspired outfit. Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not floppy as expected, June 23, 2014
The hat was folded and had creases that didn't come out. Expected a soft floppy hat. The wire around the brim stops it from flopping and you have to shape it yourself. I paid more for shipping than the hat so to ship it back will cost me more! Bad choice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even a hat, June 2, 2014
This hat should not be sold. It arrived all folded up and no matter what you do, the folds do not come out. You end up looking ridiculous as the folds make points in the top of the hat. I would not take this if it were for free!

4.0 out of 5 stars great price though, July 11, 2014
The hat was nice…I noticed just after a few days, the wire was coming out. great price though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Packaging for shipping could've been better., August 23, 2013
The hat is very nice the only problem I have is how it was packaged and how wrinkled this hat was apon arrival. I will use advice from a older review and hopefully that works

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 19, 2013
Big and floppy. Shape-able brim. Pure white. Says one size fits most. Planning to use it as a prop for my daughters 6 mos pictures. I will be wearing it after. Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars floppy but sturdy, May 9, 2013
bought to wear while cruising, I was worried that the hat would arrive folded and have creases. No worries! popped right out of box and after setting out one day no creases or fold marks. Hat will not only protect my head from the sun, but also provide a shade to my face and neck. Glad I chose this hat. Color true to picture and arrived as promised

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste you money., November 11, 2014
When I got this hat it looked like it had been run over by a truck. The brim has a wire and it is all kinked with no way of flatting it out. It looks horrible. There is nothing beautiful about this hat and there is no chance that I can wear this without looking like I was in a tornado. I was very disappointed.

Big Beautiful Solid Color Floppy Hat