3,977 Reviews
 (2,611)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun music
Fun game, inventive. I like the musical monsters and I keep wanting to add more to make the music more complex :) if you need a game friend & don't do Facebook my game Id is 1891282FE
Note this is not really a town building game, the monsters are basically an excuse for the music.
Published 19 months ago by Lynelle V

3.0 out of 5 stars Good... till the update
This is a fun game and all but ever since the update, the game won't even show on my Kindle Fire HD! I hear the music and interact with the monsters,but the screen is just black. PLEASE FIX THIS! This game is a wonderful game.
Published 17 months ago by Siccmade

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun music, May 27, 2013
This review is from: My Singing Monsters (App)
Adding Note: You CAN breed every monster in the game without spending money. It can take some patience. See the "my singing monsters" wiki (search google), on the breeding page there is a chart that shows which combinations get you which monsters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute game, March 27, 2013
This review is from: My Singing Monsters (App)
I think this game is worth a look if for no other reason then hearing the monsters all sing together. It doesnt take alot of time and its fun to just sit back when you add a new one and listen. I often sing along with my fav one. My son laughs at me. I really did and still do enjoy this game. The only problem I see is the mateing to make new monsters. It takes time to find the right two to put together to make a new one. But at least the ones you dont want you can see for some good money which helps when you have to bake food and clean trees and rocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Games!, June 2, 2013
Richard von Zimmer (Plano, Tx United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Singing Monsters (App)
This game is cute! You get to breed, feed, collect coins, yada yada yada all the normal stuff... BUT they sing! They create sometimes different sounds on different islands, but the songs are epic if you have a ton of different monsters! If you need a friend in the game, my code is 1990397NF (BTW am I the only one to notice the islands are sleeping elves with horns?)

5.0 out of 5 stars CANT GET OFF, March 23, 2013
This review is from: My Singing Monsters (App)
This is so cool! This app is awesome! Im so addicted and LOVE the music! Its so fun to listen to, and get yer own monsters! All have different, unique, and amazing voices! If u dont have this..... YER MISSING OUT!

5.0 out of 5 stars this app is one of my favs..., February 20, 2013
This review is from: My Singing Monsters (App)
this app is so much fun!!! I love it! you can make the coolest monsters. Make sure you get a mine to make more diamonds. all the monsters sing different harmonies that make a cool song!!! try it, you'll love it!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 22, 2013
This review is from: My Singing Monsters (App)
This is really a cute game.I want more! It's also easy to play, even if you don't buy gems with real money.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic game., March 14, 2013
This review is from: My Singing Monsters (App)
This game isnvery addicting especially. for us music lover's. It's. great for all ages. Warning tune will get stuck in mind. It lags a little but is an fantastic creation. Major thanks to the developers!

5.0 out of 5 stars SoOoOo GoOd, January 26, 2013
This review is from: My Singing Monsters (App)
This app is so much fun. Just get it. I was weary when I noticed the high prices of monsters that require real money... but realized you can breed monsters for free!

5.0 out of 5 stars so fun, January 20, 2013
This review is from: My Singing Monsters (App)
I used to play this on my iPod so glad to see it available for kindle. Please don't miss that ALL the monsters can be obtained by breeding and patience.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, January 23, 2013
This review is from: My Singing Monsters (App)
My fiance and I are completely addicted to this game. We wish the developers would make similar games! (We're close to doing about everything you can do in this one!) Love it! Cute monsters!

My Singing Monsters