5.0 out of 5 stars Unique!
I love these boots!! They are super cute with jean shorts and a hippie top, and will go well with skinny jeans or a jean skirt too. If your are between sizes, go up to the next whole size. I can wear anything from a 6 to a 7, and went with the 7- great fit. Heads up: I bought these boots at a store (Shoe Carnival) for $15 cheaper. Highly recommend!
Published on August 2, 2012 by Shadow Hand

3.0 out of 5 stars Different from my norm
Too bad they were not knee high. They had to go back as I don't care for mid-shin boots, but they are really cute.
Published on December 31, 2012 by Andrea

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique!, August 2, 2012
This review is from: Big Buddha Women's Wayne Knee-High Boot (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars bought them for my daughter, August 13, 2013
She is into indian stuff, so I bought them for her graduation out of rehab, she is into the road to well brighty and she loved them, wears them every day, I told her to "my boots are made for walking" to her sorbiety. I would love a parir myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Badass, March 25, 2013
This review is from: Big Buddha Women's Wayne Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
These boots really complete the "Native American chic" look that I've been sporting all winter. Jeans, leather, hooded scarf plus these boots and you will pretty much out-cool anyone. The best thing about these boots is that they are unbelievably comfortable and warm. They have a soft rubber sole that isn't annoyingly loud when walking and gets great traction on slippery sidewalks. They are lined with some kind of insulation that I wish was inside every pair of boots I own. I have wicked back problems and the heel doesn't bother me a bit. Nothing but comfort and smiles and great fashion in these boots. I would buy them again in a heartbeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rodea Time in Texas!!!, March 6, 2013
I purchased these boots for my 22 year old daughter and she loves them she wore them out with friends and every one wants to know where she got them. According to her these boots are the best gift I have given her in a while, I like them myself they are different and the zipper on the outside is a plus plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS!!!!!, August 12, 2013
These boots are so cute and so comfortable! I wear them all the time! I have gotten so many compliments when I wear them. They are my favorite pair of boots! They are true to size. I wear a size 6 and they fit perfect! I LOVE THEM!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, July 17, 2013
perfect size and length, a little hot to wear in the summer though. but i got tons of compliments already!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot!, February 19, 2013
For the price these boots are great! Good quality. look the same as in the picture, sizing is correct. A little stiff when I first got them so they need a little breaking in but otherwise I like them a lot and they are very unique and comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute!, February 10, 2013
The boots arrived just in time to take on a biz trip to Palm Springs! Got tons of complements! Fairly comfy, maybe not for everyday. Strange that the zippers are on the outer leg vs. the inner, like most boots, but they're still fine. A great pair of novelty boots!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots!, January 23, 2013
If your looking a really cool pair of affordable boots,then look no further! These by far are the best purchase that I've made in a while. They are very comfortable and stylish boots at a great price. I would recommend these as a must have purchase to add to your wardrobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, January 11, 2013
Not too expensive and no, they do not look extravagant but they sure look pretty. Fit well too. True to size. Coloring is awesome. I'm pleased. Very happy that I got them. And they arrived so quickly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›