Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Big Dig Ride-on working Crane” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 23% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Big Dig Ride-on working Crane
|Price:||$46.63 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$3.36 (7%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- All-season play: Sift Sand, dig dirt, and shovel snow!
- Two-handed controls help kids learn manual dexterity and improve hand-eye coordination.
- Sturdy metal construction.
- Weight limit: 110 lbs. Some assembly required.
- Handle moves and the seat pivots.
- Working ride-on crane
- Sturdy metal construction
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Perfect For Every Playground And Backyard!
At A Glance:
A must for every playground and backyard!
Sturdy metal construction. Weight limit: 110 lbs. Some assembly required.
- Big Dig Construction Digger
- Sturdy Metal Construction
- Weight Limit: 110 lbs.
- Assembled Big Dig Measures: 44.5X22.5X17.75 In.
The Big Dig
Working Ride On Crane
Sand, Dirt or Snow
- Reeves’ Toys The Big Dig encourages kids to get outside and have more fun in their own backyards! With this sit-on digger, kids can dig in sand, dirt or snow for year-round play! Two-handed controls help kids learn manual dexterity and improve hand-eye coordination. Once seated, grab the easy grip handles to control the swivel digger. The handles move and the seat pivots 360 degrees. Spin around 360 degrees to dig wherever you like. Create your own construction zone!
Top Customer Reviews
I read the posts about the quality of this item and how well it holds up. And I have to totally disagree with all the negative issues.
However, I guarantee should a grownup try to play kiddo and get on it, it will indeed bend & or break. It's a toy made for a small child and must be appreciated for what it is. Just keep daddy & uncle off of it, and the big neighborhood kids and it should last years.
And honestly evey rideon toy for a toddler is made WITHOUT seatbelts & harnesses. You wouldn't think twice when your child falls off his little tikes pony or rocking horse so don't complain about this. It's barely off the ground so if there is atumble it's not nothing to freak out about. But you can pile sand and or dirt around the base if you feel the need to secure it some. Or get a welder to beef it up some so that Daddy can play on it too.
To minimize the risk of breaking the toy, I mounted it to a wooden platform using PVC clamps you would normally use to mount PVC pipe to a wall with. The clamps work perfect if you buy the size that matches the pipe size on the bottom stand.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This has been a great toy for our 3 year old. He is able to easily maneuver the levers to scoop dirt and mulch in the yard.Published 4 days ago by Kelsey
I got this as a Christmas gift for my children. They have been tearing up the backyard all over the place with this thing! Read morePublished 5 days ago by P. Lucas
I seem to have bought it on the higher end of the price range it has been. Ah well. Quality is so so. If you only use it in the sand, should work fine. My sons do love it. Read morePublished 7 days ago by S. Kendell
I bought this for my son for Christmas he loves it. Our neighbors kids want to come over to use the digger all the time.Published 8 days ago by Justin Holmes
I would recommend this for anyone who has a child who enjoys digging. It is really excellent quality and light weight so kids can move it from place to place. My son LOVES his!Published 12 days ago by itspersonaldesigns1