Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Flow Free
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 5, 2012
My grandkids like this game. I haven't personally played it. It is one of the games that they tend to play when they visit. A fun activity for them.
on November 21, 2012
This is a great game, it's free and it comes with so many levels. Its very challenging and will keep you busy for hours. I would recommend this app. :)
on October 12, 2012
This game is simple and fun. More addicting than you would think. The ads are not too bad. Easy at first but gets very challenging and makes you think.
on October 3, 2012
I play this all the time. It's really easy in the beginning, but as you get further along the challenge gets way harder. I enjoy this game very much.
on September 2, 2012
This game is hours of entertainment. In the 9x9 grids my pipes started to pixelated - but it could just be my phone (I downloaded a crap crappy theme).
on August 27, 2012
This game appears easy at first, but you don't have to play it long (after the first few easy ones) to find it rather challenging. It is a mind tease.
on August 20, 2012
I played this during a recent plane trip across country and my husband, who is not into games, was looking over my shoulder to suggest moves. Very fun.
on August 11, 2012
You will get addicted to this game quickly! A must have free game. Quick levels that start easy and get more challenging, plus there are a lot of them.
on August 10, 2012
this game is fun and keeps you thinking throughout the whole game. love the way when you play the time passes really fast and never fails to have think
on August 4, 2012
I installed this game as a way to pass the time waiting for people to take their turns in Scramble. It has turned into an addicting time killer! Kudos!