5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered
This purchase was a xmas gift for my niece who has been asking for footed pjs for a while. However, as we live in the South, it usually doesn't get cold enough to wear them. I was lucky enough to find these cotton jersey pjs and they were perfect. She was so happy that she wore them all xmas day and still continues to wear them.
Published on January 27, 2012 by Elisa

3.0 out of 5 stars Not snuggly
This is not a thick, snuggly one piece pajama. The fabric is similar to a cotton t-shirt. I like the product overall but do not purchase if you are looking for a thick and soft fabric.
Published 11 months ago by JMnewyork88

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not snuggly, May 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered, January 27, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Red PJs rounded out my costume, November 26, 2012
It is a little thinner than I expected for the price, but seems to hold up ok after a wash. Make sure you wash in cold, separately or with like colors. This outfit came to my doorstep quickly and was a great addition to my "Thing 1" costume (from Dr. Seuss).

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't stop laughing., January 3, 2013
And yes my husband asked for this also. He wears them fresh out of the dryer and he looks like he
is a kid waiting to open up the Christmas gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny feet, January 11, 2012
I sent this to my boyfriend while he was on deployment, and he and his camp got a big kick out of it. I followed all of the advice for sizing, and he reports that it fit well and was warm and comfortable. AND, the butt flap is always a winner! Thanks :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, comfortable and useful, December 1, 2013
I like that it isn't very thick. It's enough for my boyfriend to stay warm while playing video games and not sweat to death from suffocating fabric. Not to mention he looks adorable in it

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome big feet, January 5, 2012
E. Martinez (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
The item was shipped immediately and I recieved it in a few days. It came as advertised and fit well. Totally liked it.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, March 26, 2014
I was excited about these Pj's for my husband. He had bought me and our son footies so I wanted to return the favor and get him a pair too that way we could all be snugly by the fire this winter.
I was very disappointed in the quality of these PJ's. The material is thin and not cozy as all. The stitching on the back panel and the Velcro is absolutely awful! The first time my husband tried to unvelcro the back the material ripped and he had a big hole on the rear corner. The feet are RIDICULOUSLY large and uncomfortable as well making it difficult to walk in.
All in all, this thing is a total hunk and ended up in the trash a week later. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great PJ's, March 25, 2014
I gave big feet pj's to my sister as a birthday gift. The size chart allowed me to get just the right fit!
She continues to be very excited about her beautiful onesie.
Her comment is that it is the real McCoy- butt flap and grippers on the bottom of the feet.
She has plans for a few warm camping nights or TV nights, wearing her pj's.
Thanks!

Catherine

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, March 3, 2014
Very good fit, recipient wears them all the time! He says they are very comfortable. Drop seat is a plus.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›