5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered
This purchase was a xmas gift for my niece who has been asking for footed pjs for a while. However, as we live in the South, it usually doesn't get cold enough to wear them. I was lucky enough to find these cotton jersey pjs and they were perfect. She was so happy that she wore them all xmas day and still continues to wear them.
Published on January 27, 2012 by Elisa

3.0 out of 5 stars Not snuggly
This is not a thick, snuggly one piece pajama. The fabric is similar to a cotton t-shirt. I like the product overall but do not purchase if you are looking for a thick and soft fabric.
Published 21 months ago by JMnewyork88

3.0 out of 5 stars Not snuggly, May 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered, January 27, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lightweight Jersey Material, August 1, 2014
Finally, a lightweight pair of footed pajamas for those of us not living in the North Pole. I gave these as gifts and the sizes were true, drop seat worked perfectly by not dropping at the wrong times and they washed beautifully. They are going to sell out quickly when the holidays approach so do yourself a favor and order early. I wanted a few more pair but ordered to late. These are very well made and comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Red PJs rounded out my costume, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Big Feet Pjs Red Cotton Jersey Adult Footed Pajamas w/ Drop-seat
It is a little thinner than I expected for the price, but seems to hold up ok after a wash. Make sure you wash in cold, separately or with like colors. This outfit came to my doorstep quickly and was a great addition to my "Thing 1" costume (from Dr. Seuss).

5.0 out of 5 stars funny feet, January 11, 2012
I sent this to my boyfriend while he was on deployment, and he and his camp got a big kick out of it. I followed all of the advice for sizing, and he reports that it fit well and was warm and comfortable. AND, the butt flap is always a winner! Thanks :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Explain Sizes!!, July 31, 2014
I loved the Pjs. However, they didn't specify what the sizes were like. I am normally a medium size, and I chose that, and now my Pjs are way too big and move a lot when I'm sleeping. They are extreamly confy though.. So that is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, comfortable and useful, December 1, 2013
I like that it isn't very thick. It's enough for my boyfriend to stay warm while playing video games and not sweat to death from suffocating fabric. Not to mention he looks adorable in it

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome big feet, January 5, 2012
E. Martinez (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
The item was shipped immediately and I recieved it in a few days. It came as advertised and fit well. Totally liked it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, December 31, 2013
This is super poor quality. Wish I could still return but tags were removed. Very disappointed. The back is Velcro and awful

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun gift for anyone, December 30, 2014
CP (STOW, OH, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this gift for myself and my bf. I ordered a small, I am 5'3 and 140, and I ordered him an XL due to his height 6'3 and 185. They fit perfect. They are thinner material and but very soft. I orginally bought them as a gag gift, but also so we could match and they were a hit!! Everyone loved them. The dropseat is the best part. We both put them on and wore them that night. Twins!

When you initially get them they look huge, but after trying them on and possibly a wash they weill fit perfect. Plenty of foot room, and the are a bit wide around the waist but who cares they are supposed to be comfortable not a fashion statement. I would definitely order them again.