5.0 out of 5 stars Hysterically true, December 17, 2007
This review is from: Big Firm (Paperback)
Truly indicative of life at a big law firm (or at least many big law firms). If you have worked at a big firm, you will think, "ohhhh, so that's what was going on." If you have not worked at a big firm, you will be thankful.

A must read for every lawyer and law student.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Legal Counsel, January 29, 2008
This review is from: Big Firm (Paperback)
Even though I am NOT a lawyer, I enjoyed the 'Ode' 'The Big Firm'. The funniest and best read I had at Christmastime....I want to buy every one of my lawyer friends and NON lawyer friends a copy. POETIC JUSTICE??????? The illustrations tell the story in their OWN way . NOT TO BE MISSED! GFL

5.0 out of 5 stars So true!, January 29, 2008
C. Baker (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Firm (Paperback)
I have worked in big law firms, and this book captures the essence of what happens behind the scenes with a lot of humor and fun. The book identifies characters we have all encountered in working in any large business. It is entertaining to read, and certainly meant to be shared with others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Firm, January 28, 2008
This review is from: Big Firm (Paperback)
This is a very clever take on the "big firms". The writing is exceptional and the illustrations are fabulous. I would recommend this book to anyone who has worked in a law firm or knows someone who works in a law firm. Very entertaining!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Former Spouse Worked at a Big Firm, January 27, 2008
This review is from: Big Firm (Paperback)
My former spouse worked at a big law firm. This book is a must read for those spouses of lawyers out there who don't quite understand what their spouse is going through at a big law firm. Great humor about very real truths! My personal favorite was the section on the "Backbone Removal Machine." Non-lawyers working for big corporations will see many insights into their work world as well. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book to give to your friends!, January 27, 2008
K. Dunbar (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Firm (Paperback)
This book is an excellent gift not only for lawyers but for everyone who has worked in or with big corporations. You will enjoy and recognize the characters and stories created by the authors. Is is hilariously true!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lyrically Lampooning Lawyering, January 25, 2008
This review is from: Big Firm (Paperback)
I've never written an Amazon review before, but I came across this while making another purchase and had to offer up my two cents. I know several lawyers, and they've all told me startling stories. But, this book added tons of humor and put personas to the names that made me think, "Oh, that's what they were talking about!"

The richly drawn caricatures are perfect and add just enough to the story without overwhelming the reader. A pure pleasure to read and to show my friends. You will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars You See It Everywhere, January 24, 2008
PJM (Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Firm (Paperback)
This was a quick, fictional presentation of real-life people and situations that most anyone, in any type of job, might experience. Be it a big law firm, a large technology company, a prestigious university, a public school system - each one of these environments can present employees with many of the scenarios depicted in this book. This presentation is like seeing your workplace through the eyes of Dr. Seuss! How great to see that the things we all see and experience in our own workworld might just be present in many other places. Thanks to the authors for an entertaining look at the everyday happenings in their world, a world that many of us can relate to as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for everyone, January 24, 2008
C. Hanley (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Firm (Paperback)
I come from a tech background and thought this book was not only great, but that the humor could be applied to about any large corporate environment. I related to a lot of the scenarios and think that anyone working in a Big Firm setting will enjoy this book and should add it to their collection.

Big Firm
Big Firm by Fran Gabco (Paperback - November 2, 2007)
$28.99 $26.09