4.0 out of 5 stars great game
A challenging game that keeps your mind working. The only thing that I dont like is that you have to do all the pages again if you lose a level.
Published on June 13, 2012 by L.Vigoffi

Let me say right off the bat that this is an enjoyable puzzle game (if you like a variety of puzzles, that is) in an attractive format. The graphics are nice, as are the music and sound effects.

Published 15 months ago by Robert Reese

3.0 out of 5 stars Attractive, easy, multifaceted puzzler with disturbing permissions, July 28, 2013
This review is from: Azada (Full) (App)

The game is indeed fun, if not very easy for experienced puzzle players. It features a dozen or so different types of puzzles, with a 'boss' puzzle at the end of each of the dozen 'levels'. As many of these types of games go, you play against the backdrop of a mysterious story, trying to rescue the old recluse that got himself in trouble. I've been playing for almost two hours, and am over halfway through the game. If I had bothered to use the hint system and the free passes, I'd probably have finished the game by now.

There is the potential for replay, as many of the elements are randomized. Unfortunately, the replay would have to be after an extended period of time, assuming I remember I have this in my library.

Now for the bad news: If it weren't for the troubling permissions, this would have earned at least four stars. Not only does this game have the troubling FLURRY ANALYTICS, it wants access to your accounts! The idea of a game having access to my accounts is a real problem, however. I rarely let any application have access to my accounts, much less something that has no business accessing them. By the way, this game has no qualms over accessing the internet! Something to keep in mind. At least the game works properly with access turned off.

Big Fish offers good game play for the money. Unfortunately, they take a few too many liberties with accessing the internet and especially accessing my accounts! Not to mention the FLURRY ANALYTICS that you should be quite unhappy about. Thankfully, I've rooted my devices and installed firewalls and blocking apps to prevent Flurry servers from being contacted. I strongly recommend you do the same.

Get rid of the account access and the Flurry Analytics, Big Fish, otherwise I can't get bring myself to give a favorable rating on this otherwise decent game.

2.0 out of 5 stars If you have to start over every time you stop - you should be told from the beginning!!!, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Azada (Full) (App)
If you don't complete certain parts, you have to keep starting over - sorry, but this just wore me out. No. 1 guys - I am not giving these games my total and unmitigated attention!! I'm playing them during commericials, while I'm cooking, waiting for an appointment, etc. - I may HAVE to stop or my attention may be diverted between a couple of things. Having to go back and redo everything because YOU don't like where I stopped is not a good way to get me to come back and play more of your games!!! Having said all of that - this really is a shame cause I was enjoying the game! It downloaded without a glitch and was working well on my Kindle Fire original. I was enjoying the different puzzles etc. - and some of them were real stumpers but not impossible - which I loved!!! but having to redo everything every time my mind couldn't completely give itself over to a puzzle that second OR because I had to put the game aside to rejoin the real world - I don't think so.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice but SPOILED BY DATA MINING Tactics- Also FREEZES on Motorola Xoom, July 28, 2013
This review is from: Azada (Full) (App)
Seems like a great game but kept FREEZING before I could get too far. Others who got it from here and from Google Store have reported this problem to Developer since way back in beginning of 2012. They say that Big Fish NEVER RESPONDS to their issues or even a courtesy reply.

Also, TOO MANY INTRUSIVE PERMISSIONS and FLURRY Analytics make it Useless and UNSAFE! Obviously another DECENT App ruined by GREEDY DATA MINING at our expense in a PAID App. Sadly, I will have to AVOID THIS DEVELOPER (like the plague) from now on. Very Disappointing!

2.0 out of 5 stars Hate having to repeat all puzzles!, June 10, 2012
This review is from: Azada (Full) (App)
Playing this game on my Kindle Fire is frustrating to say the least due to the fact you must repeat all the puzzles in a given section if you fail to solve all of them in the given time. If you have no orb left to allow you to skip a puzzle you are unable to solve, you are stuck and can not advance in the game. I am at that point now as I am unable to get the robot puzzle solved. I have been a Big Fish fan for many years and have bought many games for my laptop, but I have not run into this kind of problem. Having to repeat all puzzles is a bad concept as far as I am concerned. Hopefully an update will be coming soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars when will they learn?, July 28, 2013
This review is from: Azada (Full) (App)
Why does this game need to access my account details? Maybe they want to know what brand of shoes i buy on amazon and what size my kids are. I don't know what business this game has to access the internet but it does. It would be one thing if there was remote content but there isn't any. Looks to me like the app is another front door into your privacy.

That said, its a fun game but it will not stay around.

4.0 out of 5 stars great game, June 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Robots, dots and lines tips, September 20, 2012
This review is from: Azada (Full) (App)
I almost never review games, but couldn't resist commenting on these parts of the game since several people seemed to have trouble with it. With the robots: only place arrows on the square that you need the robot to turn on, not the ones in between. He'll keep traveling in the same direction until he runs into a new arrow. In the dots and lines games touch the screen in between the two dots you wish to connect as touching the dots can send the line in any direction. Finished within a few hours on a Kindle Fire HD. No glitches, good graphics, decent music, moderately challenging puzzles with a few easy and a few difficult puzzles thrown in.

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't Stop Vibrating!, July 28, 2013
S. Gardner (WASHINGTON, UT, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Azada (Full) (App)
From the moment I turn on the app my phone stays acting like it's having a seizure. even when I exit out of the app the vibrating continues and it doesn't stop until I restart my phone. The app might be AMAZING but there's no way I'm going to play it on constant vibrate mode. I checked the options to turn off vibrate but you can only adjust sound effects and music. Uninstalled!

1.0 out of 5 stars holy data mining batman!, July 28, 2013
This review is from: Azada (Full) (App)
They require an incredibly disturbing level of permissions! access to my accounts? no thanks. I don't care if the game is fun or not, they don't need that kind of access to my info.

1.0 out of 5 stars causes my galaxy s3 to vibrate non stop, July 28, 2013
This review is from: Azada (Full) (App)
Upon starting the game, my phone starts vibrating and won't stop until I kill the process. The options don't provide a way to stop the vibration. It's battery draining and making my hand go numb. Perhaps I can use it as a massager.

Azada (Full)