5.0 out of 5 stars five stars w/ a string attached!
Published on October 26, 2012 by jbrock

2.0 out of 5 stars Stuck, Kindle Fire HD users be aware
Published on September 29, 2012 by Shutterbird13

2.0 out of 5 stars Stuck, Kindle Fire HD users be aware, September 29, 2012
This review is from: Secrets of the Dragon Wheel (Full) (App)
I love Big Fish Games, so I was psyched to download and play this one. From the little bit I could play, it appears to be a lot like all the other titles from Big Fish. Except for one small difference; I was able to finish the other games. I'm playing on a Kindle Fire HD, and it appears one of the hidden object puzzles wasn't properly formatted. You need to collect three jeweled studs, and while the first two were picked up without a problem, the third is placed almost at the edge of my screen, almost directly behind the tab for my tools sidebar. I have tried and tried to pick up this last object, to no avail. It's a shame, too, because I was really looking forward to playing this.

Other than that issue, the little bit I played was fun, and like all BF games, visually appealing and mentally engaging without being too frustrating. If you're playing on a device other than a Fire HD, I definitely recommend this one if you're into HOG's. If you're a Fire HD user, however, you might want to hold off on this one. Hopefully they fix this problem soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated, October 13, 2012
This review is from: Secrets of the Dragon Wheel (Full) (App)
Its a great game. But its the third game this week that has had something hidden on the right side of the screen exactly where the icon bar pops out. Its very frustrating, I cannot go any further in the game, and I paid for it. Fix and I will give it 5 stars. Kindle Fire HD

2.0 out of 5 stars waste of time and money for fire hd, October 2, 2012
This review is from: Secrets of the Dragon Wheel (Full) (App)
Not far into the game, one of the hidden objects is just under the tab on the fire hd keeping you from being able to select it, thus you are stuck and unable to continue. Even before that happened, I was already bored.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy This Game For Fire HD, November 10, 2012
This review is from: Secrets of the Dragon Wheel (Full) (App)
This game is not completely formatted for the Fire HD. See other posts about how some of the objects you need to find are located to close to the right side of the screen under the Fire HD toolbar. We are stuck in the game on our HD, though it played fine on our original Fire.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stuck on Hidden object - too close to the side, cant get it., October 17, 2012
This review is from: Secrets of the Dragon Wheel (Full) (App)
Could be really fun. Upset because I paid $4 for this game and can't move forward due to the objects being so close to the edge of the screen, it won't allow me to pick up the object. Can't zoom in either. Do you really have to hide the tiny objects like that? It would be ok if you could move on if you didn't get the item, but in this case you cant. Only got about 3 minutes into the game before this happened. Be aware Kindle Fire owners! So frustrating! It seemed like a fun game! Going to get money back!

2.0 out of 5 stars Stuck in game, October 5, 2012
This review is from: Secrets of the Dragon Wheel (Full) (App)
I liked the game okay until I got to a section where you can't get one of the hidden objects because its stuck under the little tab that you press to return to the Home page. I tried getting the game to go another direction but it didn't move.

How did people finish the game without getting the hidden object (in the section where the guard is sitting there.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Would be better if..., October 1, 2012
Joan M (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secrets of the Dragon Wheel (Full) (App)
the hidden items are too close to the return tab on kindle fire. I can't finish game because every time I try to touch hidden item the return tab sends me back to main menu

2.0 out of 5 stars It seemed fun..., October 15, 2012
This review is from: Secrets of the Dragon Wheel (Full) (App)
I bought this app because of the positive reviews...but although it specifically stated it was compatible with kindle fire hd, I got stuck early in the game and cannot move on! The parts I played were challenging enough...

5.0 out of 5 stars five stars w/ a string attached!, October 26, 2012
This review is from: Secrets of the Dragon Wheel (Full) (App)
this is a beautiful game w/ colorful, gorgeous graphics, fun & different HO approaches exotic locations, creepy, sketchy characters lurking about...ok, here's the string: I CAN'T GET THE BLUE CRYSTAL/?!;$#@ please, i beg of you, and i know i speak for a lot of people out there (does anybody actually read these reviews @ big fish?) please fix this minor detail that is presenting major problems for those of us dying to get back into what would otherwise be a top shelf, awesome, buy this
NOW kind of game. ok, thanks for listening (?)

4.0 out of 5 stars great game, June 19, 2012
This review is from: Secrets of the Dragon Wheel (Full) (App)
this was very enjoyable game. there were a few spots you have figure out what's next; but with the unlimited hints you can get through it.

Secrets of the Dragon Wheel (Full)
$1.99