5.0 out of 5 stars Its Great!, April 14, 2011
This review is from: Big Foot Costume Ski Mask #13
Its great! Its a ski-mask that looks like Bigfoot. I've got a big head and it fit me fine. Sturdy - wooly - stretchy. Get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ski Mask for All Occasions, May 30, 2013
DC Jakel (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Foot Costume Ski Mask #13
Perfect for your Big-Foot freak. Purchased this for my niece - she loves it. It goes great with nearly any ensemble and almost any special occasion. Tip: Refrain from washing mask for that realistic Big Foot smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, September 16, 2012
This review is from: Big Foot Costume Ski Mask #13
I love this mask. The design is simple and the image does not contort no matter how big of a melon you have! The reason that I say this is because I also bought a Frankenstein one but I gave that one 1 star because the printing of the image, the image on top, it contorts and separated into slits revealing the cloth below. The ski mask is fairly thick, which is fantastic because I use this when I go skiing and snowboarding. and whenever I go people always compliment me on the Bigfoot mask. overall an awesome buy that has practical uses if you live in nippy climes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty great, July 10, 2012
This review is from: Big Foot Costume Ski Mask #13
The design is awesome and is stretchy but once you have it on, unless you wear helmet/hood/skijacket it will make your neck and head shape look incredibly awkward.

Big Foot Costume Ski Mask #13