5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Chairs!
Published on October 7, 2012 by Jamie L.

After a few weeks of usage bag lost its structure and cushion. It feels like I am seating on the floor.
Published 14 months ago by R. Agarwal

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Chairs!, October 7, 2012
This review is from: Big Joe Roma Chair, Zebra (Misc.)
These Big Joe Roma chairs are great fun! I bought 2 for my 12 year old's room, and she loves them. However, I would advise to wait til the price drops as Amazon prices are known to go up and down. I had these in my cart and checked the price daily. Once it dropped to $40 plus free shipping I bought 2 that day. I'm glad I did, cause the very next day they went back up to $60 plus $30 shipping! That's too expensive in my opinion, but at $40 each they are definitely worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars THESE ARE AWESOME!!!, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Big Joe Roma Chair, Zebra (Misc.)
I bought these for my 10 year old granddaughter and really wasn't sure what to expect. They are made of a heavy vinyl type material and super big. I bought 2 and put them side by side and they fit 2 adults and 2 children very easily. I would definitely recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Way Cheaper at Walmart, July 14, 2014
A note of advice before I begin a review of the bean bag chair:
I ordered this through Galactic Deals, LLC. Though they state that sometimes they order items through another vendor, why not save yourself time and money and order it directly from Walmart for only $29. Plus you save yourself hassle if you need to return it...and you get a tracking number when you order it through Walmart (which you won't get when you order it through a third party).

Now onto the review:

PROS:
Size. This is a good size for adults. It's about 2'X4'

Fill: very well filled without being heavy. I can sit in it and not hit the floor and not land in any "blank" spots. No leakage either. Furthermore the bean filling in the back won't sag into a bunch at the bottom because separate compartments are sewn into the chair assuring beans are kept spread out.

Sturdiness: Back isn't self-supported but when supported by a wall, it's sturdy. Bottom stays put does't spread out from under you as you're sitting.

CONS:
A little to firm for my taste - but this is my subjective preference.
No arm rest (but that's just me being spoiled I guess). With a lap desk it's moot anyway.

The material is similar to canvas but easier to clean spills off of. Overall, the quality of material is very good, as well as the craftsmanship and filling. It's a good deal for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Thought I was lucky to get this but didn't stand up that well, August 9, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Flops over and not very comfortable, January 19, 2013
I bought this for my teenage daughter and we didn't like it because if you lean back it flops over. It's less comfortable than a normal beanbag chair. I tried to return it but they were going to charge me so much to return, I just gave it to Goodwill. Bummer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, June 18, 2014
J Mann (CENTENNIAL, CO) - See all my reviews
Looking at the picture of the woman sitting in the chair cross-legged, the seller wants you to think that this is a sturdy piece of furniture. In truth, it is impossible to sit in the chair like this without falling over. I bought this chair for the express purpose of using it during meditation...in other words, to be able to sit in the chair with the legs folded in traditional meditation posture. The chair is too floppy to do this. It's saggy and slumpy. It doesn't stand up on its own. If you want to use it for slouching or leaning way back in front of the TV or playing video games, this is your chair. But if you want to use if for sitting up like the picture, do not buy this chair.

3.0 out of 5 stars doesn't hold up its shape, March 27, 2013
This review is from: Big Joe Roma Chair, Zebra (Misc.)
I purchased two of these - one for each of my daughters. After about a month, they just flop over and don't even look like a chair. When you sit in it, it doesn't prop up anymore. Its like you're leaning too far back. Maybe it needs more beans or something.

3.0 out of 5 stars Inspect the seams, December 31, 2012
Griegogal (LONG BEACH, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Joe Roma Chair, Zebra (Misc.)
This item is a great value and was a hit with my teenage daughter. Portable, stylish and comfortable. Noticed a tear in side seam end of day one. It had been sat in only once so was not due to misuse. Also beware of chemical odor upon opening item. Let it air out outside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, October 12, 2012
This review is from: Big Joe Roma Chair, Zebra (Misc.)
Ordered this for my eight year old daughter's birthday and it was a HIT! It came in on time and was exactly as promised. It's big enough for two kids to sit comfortably. She is thrilled with her new chair.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortabke, October 27, 2013
Sue (PLAINFIELD, IN, US) - See all my reviews
This chair is large but very uncomfortable. It does not hold its chair shape long and ends up flat like a small bed. You can shake it so that it will sit like a chair again butt this becomes an ongoing thing. The top part of the chair is to curved and pushes your neck forward and makes it uncomfortable. I would not recommend these and I will be donating them as I bought two. :-(

Big Joe Roma Bean Bag Chair, Spicy Lime