Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Big Joe Stomp Box B408 Phaser Guitar Pedal
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

100%

on June 12, 2012
I've been trying different phaser pedals, trying to find one that really fits into my live rig. Most of the ones I've tried, while varying in sound quality, have one common problem: a noticeable drop in volume when the effect is engaged. Not so with Big Joe.
I had never even heard of Big Joe Stomp Boxes till this week. I was doing a random search on Amazon for phaser pedals, and ran across the Big Joe. The cool graphics immediately caught my eye, so I stopped to check it out. After a little poking, I found a demo video and the company website ([...]).
The pedal has a sturdy build, with a really cool graphic of Big Joe himself. What sold me on the pedal though is the functionality. It has the standard Rate and Depth controls one would expect, and a Feedback knob to vary the wave shape. These 3 controls give you really warm phase shifter sounds, but what really sets this pedal apart is the Mix knob. This allows you to blend your dry signal with the affected signal to the ratio you desire. What a stellar feature!
And there is NO Volume Drop with this pedal. If anything, your level gets a slight nudge when you turn on the pedal.
I hope this pedal is as reliable as it looks, because it's going on my main pedalboard. Way To Go, Big Joe!!!
on February 13, 2016
I bought this for my guitar playing husband. He loves the stomp box and its lined up with all his other most used guitar accessories.