4.0 out of 5 stars Great grenade mug!!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:16 Mins

Length:: 0:16 Mins

Loved it

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, November 24, 2011
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Grenade Mug - Take a Number (Kitchen)
I got this as a gift for my brother. I was disappointed, the box the mug came in was really beat up and have obviously been opened and closed several times. The mug it self has several imperfections in the glaze. One if the words is very noticeably smeared and the little tag on the pin is cracked. For the price I should not have expected much more but its not worthy for gift giving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it .. Great Condition, October 20, 2012
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Grenade Mug - Take a Number (Kitchen)
Not going to lie, I read some of the negative reviews and I was a little worried about what would come in the mail. I decided to ignore them and order it anyway. After all, the one I choose was only $5; I would have not been that upset. I can not speak for anyone else but mine came and it looks even better in person then all the display pictures. There is nothing I can complain about. I sent a picture to one of my friends and she instantly loved it. Can not wait to take it to the office. Oh btw ... I ordered mine at the start of the week and received it by the end. Super fast shipping. Hope this helps. :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mug but not ideal for stirring, December 1, 2011
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Grenade Mug - Take a Number (Kitchen)
My mug arrived in mint condition. No cracks, peeling paint, or smeared words. The box it came in was coming undone but inside of that is a Styrofoam case which stops the mug from moving around and breaking. I found only one very small hardly noticeable imperfection in the glaze. I've read the other reviews that said people had crap mugs. Not sure if Amazon took heed and demanded a better product or if it is just the luck of the draw. The only downside of the mug is that it is not great for hot cocoa or any drink where a lot of stirring is required. It's best if you stir up your drink (if possible) before putting it in the mug as the top portion is narrow and most ingredients get caught on the rim.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Glaze, December 27, 2011
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Grenade Mug - Take a Number (Kitchen)
Gave it as a gift to my father. He used it once with only warm tea, and the glaze on the inside of the mug began cracking and flaking off. Great idea; total waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad writting smeared and no credit recieved!, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Grenade Mug - Take a Number (Kitchen)
this product was never inspected before shipping the writting was all smeared and I still had to pay for it.... I ordered two for a gift and only one was good to give.... rats...not real impressed...

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap junk, December 1, 2012
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Grenade Mug - Take a Number (Kitchen)
Arrived and the inside of cup was not even fully glazed. Where it was glazed, there were many cracks. The paint on the outside shows all the brush strokes, and the paint is very light and somewhat transparent in certain areas. This item looks like a junior high kids ceramics project. Item is also very fragile, not the weight of a regular coffee mug. One small tap will probably shatter tis cup. Unless you only want it to store pens in it, I dont suggest you buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in the Office!, August 22, 2011
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Grenade Mug - Take a Number (Kitchen)
I work in the deployment office in the AF, I've had it for one day and have gotten so many comments! When somebody starts complaining my supervisor and I just point to the mug and they crack a smile. Cutest gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for work!, September 14, 2013
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Grenade Mug - Take a Number (Kitchen)
This is a great mug that I use in the office! It's fun to see the stares of people that come by.

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst!!!, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Grenade Mug - Take a Number (Kitchen)
The fact that this garbage is sold by Amazon is despicable. The WORST trash that I have ever bought here.

The first one (yes first) was cracked and the paint was terrible. The box looked like it had been in the Sun for a year.

The Second one: Totally different box everything was fresh looking. The lettering was like a 5 year old wrote it on the mug and there was a cut in the center...................

Big Mouth Toys Grenade Mug - Take a Number