Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Black|Change
Price:$9.97+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 28, 2012
I wish I could give a a negative rating to this piece of junk. This cup's designer flunked art school or forgot about the basics. I am shocked that Amazon is selling this cup claiming it can hold hot beverages for drinking.

Here are the two basic reasons:

1. The part with which you hold the cup is hollow. Liquid goes inside it and is difficult to clean. Expect bacteria and fungus to thrive there.

2. You can't drink hot liquid in this cup. The handle of the cup, being hollow, becomes almost as hot as the liquid inside.
on October 1, 2012
I bought this thinking I would be able to use it for coffee. I guess it is possible, but cleaning it would be a hassle b/c the handle is hollow & lets in any liquid that's in the cup. I don't mind handwashing around the bends and bumps inside the mug, but I don't want to use my little one's nipple brush to try and reach into the hollow mug handle. If the handle was a solid piece attached to the mug I would have rated this product higher.
I guess this mug will be another pen holder on my desk.
on January 26, 2013
The handle has holes in it so very hot coffee goes right threw it and the matirial its made of gets verrry hot. Its a shame I love this cup hope the designer makes the handle seperate
on January 2, 2014
I bought this for my assistant for Christmas, and she loved it. It sits proudly on her desk with various inappropriate knicknacks and whatnots.

It is not, however, designed for actual use. She filled it with hot chocolate, and it managed to leak on her desk. Not a lot, but obviously this is not much use for containing liquid for portable consumption. It may be I got a lemon, but really, how hard is it to make a cup that doesn't leak, even a weird one? Mankind has been making cups for a very long time.

As a decorative gift, I highly recommend this.
on December 27, 2012
was very disappointed that when my first use of this mug, there was a leak. I'm going to try to fix this leak and hopefully I am successful. I really like the humor but it failed in quality.
on March 2, 2015
Bought this for a family friend that is rough around the edges but is always there for us no matter what. He is a true friend all the way to the end and he always says that he flunked anger management. I can't wait for him to see this!!
on December 8, 2012
arrived quickly and in good condition, ordered two as gifts as were well received the only con in the hollow handle and the small opening in the handle for fingers if you actually wanted to use the mug as pictured for drinking instead of admiring
but would buy it again!
on October 11, 2014
Not good for use with hot drinks! The handle is hollow making it get super hot & difficult to clean.
on August 16, 2015
I bought this mug for my wife who is an avid coffee drinker and she got a kick out of it, she thinks it's hilarious and she loves it. The reason I gave it three stars is because the material is VERY thin and feels quite fragile. She does not want to use it as a drinking mug so it is a decor piece. I would NOT recommend this mug for use in a dishwasher because it feels as if another item (bowl, plate, another mug etc) bumps it in the dishwasher, it would probably break. Good decor piece for humor etc, wouldn't really recommend using it as a functional coffee mug.
on February 3, 2015
Absolutely love it! Bought it for my husband to take to his office and he had a big laugh when he saw it. I read other reviews where they said the handle was hollowed, therefore hard to clean and got too hot with whatever you put in it and that is was unusable, well, seems to be they've listened to the reviews because they have fixed this issue. The handle still fills hollow, but now the interior of the mug is sealed and no liquid goes into the handle. Very good size for tea or coffee, unless you drink a liter at a time, nice color and materials. Only thing is the handle is a little on the small side, my husband is able to grab it putting 1 finger loosely or 2 tight. I do recommend it if you take into consideration the handle hole.

See 1 answered question