Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Package Quantity: 1Style Name: BlackChange

on November 28, 2012
I wish I could give a a negative rating to this piece of junk. This cup's designer flunked art school or forgot about the basics. I am shocked that Amazon is selling this cup claiming it can hold hot beverages for drinking.

Here are the two basic reasons:

1. The part with which you hold the cup is hollow. Liquid goes inside it and is difficult to clean. Expect bacteria and fungus to thrive there.

2. You can't drink hot liquid in this cup. The handle of the cup, being hollow, becomes almost as hot as the liquid inside.
0Comment71 of 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2012
I bought this thinking I would be able to use it for coffee. I guess it is possible, but cleaning it would be a hassle b/c the handle is hollow & lets in any liquid that's in the cup. I don't mind handwashing around the bends and bumps inside the mug, but I don't want to use my little one's nipple brush to try and reach into the hollow mug handle. If the handle was a solid piece attached to the mug I would have rated this product higher.
I guess this mug will be another pen holder on my desk.
0Comment48 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2013
The handle has holes in it so very hot coffee goes right threw it and the matirial its made of gets verrry hot. Its a shame I love this cup hope the designer makes the handle seperate
on December 27, 2012
was very disappointed that when my first use of this mug, there was a leak. I'm going to try to fix this leak and hopefully I am successful. I really like the humor but it failed in quality.
on January 2, 2014
I bought this for my assistant for Christmas, and she loved it. It sits proudly on her desk with various inappropriate knicknacks and whatnots.

It is not, however, designed for actual use. She filled it with hot chocolate, and it managed to leak on her desk. Not a lot, but obviously this is not much use for containing liquid for portable consumption. It may be I got a lemon, but really, how hard is it to make a cup that doesn't leak, even a weird one? Mankind has been making cups for a very long time.

As a decorative gift, I highly recommend this.
on October 11, 2014
Not good for use with hot drinks! The handle is hollow making it get super hot & difficult to clean.
on February 4, 2013
The item arrived on time, but it's kinda wierd the handle is empty so the beverage goes into the handle.
on December 8, 2012
arrived quickly and in good condition, ordered two as gifts as were well received the only con in the hollow handle and the small opening in the handle for fingers if you actually wanted to use the mug as pictured for drinking instead of admiring
but would buy it again!
on March 2, 2015
Bought this for a family friend that is rough around the edges but is always there for us no matter what. He is a true friend all the way to the end and he always says that he flunked anger management. I can't wait for him to see this!!
on December 30, 2013
It is a conversation piece, for sure! It's perfect for those coffee drinkers that add milk to their coffee. One word of caution, the handle fills with the hot liquid and gets VERY hot to the touch.

See 1 answered question