4.0 out of 5 stars Satsfied
Published on May 30, 2012 by d3na3

3.0 out of 5 stars deceiving
I ordered the Koozie because my boyfriend likes to enjoy his beer. however when I received it...I come to find out that it's too big. it doesn't hold cans or bottles . we haven't used it since.
Published 22 months ago by Melrose

4.0 out of 5 stars Satsfied, May 30, 2012
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys Prescription / Pill Bottle Drink Kooler (Kitchen)
I bought this as a going-away present for one of my coworkers. I think SHE will like it. I emphasis on the "she" because on this product the "prescription" is prescibed to a "Mr. Hugh Jass" (get it?) So once when I got it in the mail, I had to use a black sharpie to get rid of that part... if you could customize this product and put a name in place of the "Mr. Hugh Jass", then I would give this product five stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars deceiving, October 20, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars People like this, July 23, 2012
Got this and took it to a party. Lots of comments on it. Needless to say, it did not come home with me. I will have to buy 2 more--my wife tried to steal it too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good concept, but the size isn't quite right., October 1, 2012
It's a koozie, nothing special. It is funny, yes, but a koozie is supposed to be pretty tight around the can in order to insulate well. I purchased 2, and both of them are just slightly too big for cans or bottles. It still helps, but with the material so flexible, I don't see why they don't err on the side of small instead of too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, May 15, 2012
Got this as a gag gift for my husbands 50th Birthday. Lots of laughs from this fun coozie! Glad I ordered 2 - someone is sure to steal his!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but too big to do anything, March 25, 2013
Sunny (Mississippi) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my father and thought he would like it. It is too big around to use. If you pick your drink up, you have to grab the Koozie or it will fall off. He does not use it at all because it is lame.

5.0 out of 5 stars PILL BOTTLE DRINKER KOOLER, May 26, 2014
THIS WAS A GIFT FOR MY BROTHER AND BROTHER IN LAW. EVERYTING WE SEE BOTH OF THEM THEY ARE USING THEM! WHAT A GREAT CONVERSATIONAL PIECE - THEY BOTH LOVE THEM!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Just like the picture. Was a great product at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny can holders, July 5, 2014
This fits into my 'Christmas theme for my family this Christmas...funny can holders!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 1, 2014