Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: 1 Mug|Change

on May 30, 2012
I bought this as a going-away present for one of my coworkers. I think SHE will like it. I emphasis on the "she" because on this product the "prescription" is prescibed to a "Mr. Hugh Jass" (get it?) So once when I got it in the mail, I had to use a black sharpie to get rid of that part... if you could customize this product and put a name in place of the "Mr. Hugh Jass", then I would give this product five stars.
on March 25, 2013
I bought this for my father and thought he would like it. It is too big around to use. If you pick your drink up, you have to grab the Koozie or it will fall off. He does not use it at all because it is lame.
on December 21, 2014
I was very upset when I received this item because I only received an orange coozie with a white top border. No "med label" was attached to the coozie or anywhere in the box. I paid for a coozie with a funny label and I did NOT receive that.
on October 1, 2012
It's a koozie, nothing special. It is funny, yes, but a koozie is supposed to be pretty tight around the can in order to insulate well. I purchased 2, and both of them are just slightly too big for cans or bottles. It still helps, but with the material so flexible, I don't see why they don't err on the side of small instead of too big.
on January 3, 2016
I got this as a gift for the chronically beer-holding uncle we all know. It's so funny! It was the hit of Christmas, and every boozy family member was jealous beyond belief. Despite its funniness, it's a little cheaply made. The label feels like a sticker, and when attempting to remove the sticker tag on the bottom of the koozie, it ripped off the orange covering. So, kind of cheaply made but it's funny enough to make the product worth it.
on January 26, 2016
I purchased this item for my dad. He loved it and laughed hysterically when he opened the package. It has definitely gotten it's use. The lettering and coloring will flake off over time though. Overall, a great gag gift as well as a unique product.
on June 22, 2015
Received this on Friday June 19th for fathers day and it has a crack in the top white edge. Never even get to use it.\
Thought this was a neat gift for a beverage holder but it looks like it will be in the garbage. Thanks for nothing
on April 15, 2015
I bought this as a gift for a friend who is a doctor, and he got a great laugh out of it. It's not the greatest koozie in the world, but I think it's designed to be a gag gift more than your go-to koozie, so keep that in mind when ordering it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 12, 2014
A nice and funny novelty koozie that is of good quality. I didn't have any issues with size and a regular sized can. It was a tight fit but it's suppose to be that way.

Perhaps the size issues some are reporting are fakes... so you might want to buy it from a trusted source.
on July 23, 2012
Got this and took it to a party. Lots of comments on it. Needless to say, it did not come home with me. I will have to buy 2 more--my wife tried to steal it too!