Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Size: 1 MugChange

on May 30, 2012
I bought this as a going-away present for one of my coworkers. I think SHE will like it. I emphasis on the "she" because on this product the "prescription" is prescibed to a "Mr. Hugh Jass" (get it?) So once when I got it in the mail, I had to use a black sharpie to get rid of that part... if you could customize this product and put a name in place of the "Mr. Hugh Jass", then I would give this product five stars.
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2012
It's a koozie, nothing special. It is funny, yes, but a koozie is supposed to be pretty tight around the can in order to insulate well. I purchased 2, and both of them are just slightly too big for cans or bottles. It still helps, but with the material so flexible, I don't see why they don't err on the side of small instead of too big.
on March 25, 2013
I bought this for my father and thought he would like it. It is too big around to use. If you pick your drink up, you have to grab the Koozie or it will fall off. He does not use it at all because it is lame.
11 comment10 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2012
Got this and took it to a party. Lots of comments on it. Needless to say, it did not come home with me. I will have to buy 2 more--my wife tried to steal it too!
on May 15, 2012
Got this as a gag gift for my husbands 50th Birthday. Lots of laughs from this fun coozie! Glad I ordered 2 - someone is sure to steal his!
on December 21, 2014
I was very upset when I received this item because I only received an orange coozie with a white top border. No "med label" was attached to the coozie or anywhere in the box. I paid for a coozie with a funny label and I did NOT receive that.
on October 20, 2012
I ordered the Koozie because my boyfriend likes to enjoy his beer. however when I received it...I come to find out that it's too big. it doesn't hold cans or bottles . we haven't used it since.
on November 9, 2014
These are just the cutest and funniest can coolers. I also ordered the coffee cups, and I just love them both. I would highly recommend.
on October 23, 2015
I ordered the pill bottle beer koozie, (2) pack. the first order I want to force a 12 oz can in the koozie split right down the side 2nd one same they were dry and brittle. NOW THE GOOD STUFF! These folks sent me a BRAND NEW pack, soft, pliable and the 12 oz can slid right in!!!! this group stood behind there product, with all people did that! I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS COMPANY!!!! NICE JOB FOLKS!!!!
on June 26, 2014
This squishy, rubbery kooler is fun. I added it to a gift box for my son, who is a pharmacist. Because I didn't purchase this for myself, I'm not certain if it helps keep drinks colder for longer, but it is easy to grip, a conversation starter, and fun gift.