Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: 1-Pack of 3|Change

on February 16, 2013
These are awesome, and my wife the pharmacist loved them. The distinguishing factor is that it's not the heated on print used on some cheap glass shot glasses that washes off over time, they're ceramic and good quality.
on May 20, 2014
I collect quirky and unique shot glasses so when I saw these I just had to have them. They're hilarious and always a conversation starter but be warned, these are much larger than a normal shot glass!
on May 16, 2013
Do you despair at the sight of an empty Synthroid bottle? Tear up when you hit the bottom of your ACE inhibitors? Feverishly stretch out a 10-day course of antibiotics to a whole month just so you can keep coming back for more? Are you so attached to your little RX bottle that you wish you could brush your teeth with it? Well my friends, now you can!

I wont bore you with a description of the high quality and good weight ceramic used to fabricate the Prescription Shot Glass, nor will I insult your intelligence with a futile attempt to use the English language to describe my true love for this product. But I will tell you where this bad boy is indicated:

Breakfast: More appropriately “Break-Chem” because you just spent a few hours in a frothing coma waiting for your next round of prenatal vitamins. Take them out of their pathetic packaging and throw them down the gullet. Then, load up your Prescription Shot Glass with some grade A Orange Juice non-alcoholic, non-caffeinated drink and show off your addiction to compliance!

Lunch: You just ate salt. Knock back a few shots of that crystal clear mountain water and now you’ll have an excuse to reach for the diuretic bottle to squeeze out some of that excess fluid. That, of course, will make you thirsty again… It’s a vicious cycle and it’s all win.

Dinner: What’s the saying? Eat like a king for breakfast, a feral dog for lunch, and then it’s the pill-apocalypse for dinner! Well with this Prescription Shot Glass, you can eat anything you want provided it fits in the 2-ounce container and looks like you’re taking pills all night long. Good bye pathetic diet plan and hello social envy!
on April 17, 2014
Purchased this for a friend going to medical school. This was meant to be a gag gift more than anything and she loved it. The print is clear and legible on the shot glass labels so everyone can see the faux perscription recommendation. The packaging was great and had air pockets so there was no issue with broken glasses. The item shipped fast and arrived before expected. Overall a great buy and definitely worth it.
on December 15, 2014
These are absolutely hilarious! I got them for my sister for Christmas since she is a nursing student and I can't wait to see her reaction. She recently turned 21 this year as well so they were a must have.
on October 19, 2013
I've read that this kind of product has offended a lot of people because it "encourages prescription abuse" or some B.S like that. But if you're in the field of medicine like I am it's a must have laugh. It's a fantastic gift for a pharmacist, doctor or nurse, and it keeps getting funnier when you have a few shots. Good price for 3 shot glasses in my opinion. By the way they are some kind of ceramic and are not glass or plastic. They will chip if you are hard on them, and I won't try putting them in the dish washer.
on January 20, 2015
I got these as a gift for my brother who is in medical school. It was pretty solid gift as these glasses are not only funny but well made. The ceramic is of good quality and each glass is painted nicely. There is not variety on the glasses, they all have the same detailing but that's not an issue. So, this is a great little gift for someone who is in a medically related field and is not too expensive. I look forward to having my prescription filled by Dr. Feelgood.
on August 27, 2015
I bought these little little shot glasses on Amazon as a gift for my friend after I saw them (completely overpriced) in a little gag store. They're not amazing quality but they're great little (painfully) funny gifts for a drinker in your life. Well worth the price for the laughs.
on June 12, 2013
These were a Father's Day gift for dad to add to his collection for the bar. We gave them to him early and laughed his butt off. They are funny and nice quality. They really look like a prescription bottle only with a comedic label. A definite for any one looking for a party gag favorite or gift. Also bought the beer coolly that matches for grandpa. Same thing. Good quality and so funny.
on October 15, 2014
I bought these for a nurse who took special care of me. She happened to mention that she liked whiskey one day, so I got these and put them in a basket with some Fireball Whiskey. She absolutely loved it!

See 1 answered question