5.0 out of 5 stars got it as a present
I gave it to a friend of mine that is an LPN and coffee lover and she loved it. It could be bigger but not bad.
Published on November 17, 2012 by Beyond Not Happy

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not the best quality
Published 24 months ago by Sara O

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not the best quality, December 19, 2012
Sara O (Asheville, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Prescription Coffee Mug (Kitchen)
I am a pharmacist and ordered two of these mugs as gifts for co-workers (a pharmacist and a pharmacy student). Both mugs came well-packaged in a cardboard box with a clear plastic front that you could gift wrap if desired. Unfortunately, I had to exchange one of the mugs because the words on the "label" were so badly smeared and crooked that they were illegible. The mug also had a sizable chip out of the bottom edge. The other mug looked fine except for the label being slightly crooked. However, it was not very noticeable so I decided to keep it. Amazon replaced the damaged mug immediately, and while the replacement mug is much better, it is still not good quality. The bottom edge is very rough and I worry that it will scratch any surface it is set on. These mugs are definitely cute and a great gift for the drug-pushers in your life, however, the quality is not consistent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Prescription Coffee Mug, September 3, 2012
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Prescription Coffee Mug (Kitchen)
The mug is fun to look at, but the quality isn't what I expected. It's very light and seems delicate. It's also small for a 12 oz. mug. Also, the box doesn't say anything about dishwasher/microwave safety...so I'm not sure about that. It's cute, but I don't know how practical it is.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth It!!, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Prescription Coffee Mug (Kitchen)
Don't waste your time purchasing this item if you actually are looking for something that is well made and funny. I looked at the reviews before purchasing the item and I thought to myself that it would be different for me. NOPE! My mug also had a crack in it and was cheap. Don't do it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Prescription Coffee Mug (Kitchen)
Packaging was poor. One mug (I flunked Anger Management) arrived in the same box and was wrapped great and didn't have any damage. There is not a packaging receipt and this mug was badly smashed when I opened the box. I have to pay to ship it back -but to where as there is no return label either. Waste of money. I should get an automatic refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars Manufacturing Defective, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Prescription Coffee Mug (Kitchen)
Glazing is missing from a 2 inch by 1 inch spot in the inside of mug. The unglazed spot is porous and can not be cleaned. I have photo if you want to see the defect. I would like it replaced but the only option is ship it back for $6. since it only cost $10 that seems silly. Kind of like buying it again. They got me on this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, nice gift, but, not the best quality., April 11, 2013
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Prescription Coffee Mug (Kitchen)
As others have also noted, the quality does appear to be lacking. The printing on the one that I received is a bit "crooked" but, acceptable for what the cup was purchased for.

I would say the quality is more along the lines of a mug you should expect to pay $4-$5 for, and not the $10 that it cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars got it as a present, November 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Niicccee!!, December 10, 2013
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Prescription Coffee Mug (Kitchen)
Cute mug. I was a little nervous about the quality based on some of the other reviews but my mug is awesome. The labels is so cute and the cup actually looks like a prescription bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 4, 2013
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Prescription Coffee Mug (Kitchen)
Awesome quality. The info on the front is funny. Bought this for a pharmacy tech and he loves it. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, May 1, 2013
Darin "Stormwalker" (Colorado Springs, Colombia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Mouth Toys The Prescription Coffee Mug (Kitchen)
After reading other reviews, I was expecting to receive 2 mugs that were poorly painted/crafted, but to my surprise they were in great shape! I'm very happy with my purchases and will get more in the future for gifts. Thank you.

Big Mouth Toys The Prescription Coffee Mug